"Can't say I disagree with her. That is the definition of a person who doesn't like trouble." I said to him with a shrug.

"I don't take it that far." Ayanokoji said to us.

"If you’re always noncommittal like that, you’re never going to make friends." Horikita said sharply.

"Your words wound my heart." Ayanokoji said keeping the same face.

"It's hard to know if you're saying the truth since you have the same face." I said to him.

He has an emotionless face just like Horikita and I. Of course, Horikita has a constant look of superiority on her face while ours is neutral and doesn't show anything other than that expression.

"Did you two come here to gang up on me?" Ayanokoji asked the two of us as he looked at us.

"I didn't. She most definitely did." I said to him as I pointed to Horikita.

"Are you saying that I'm a sadist?" Horikita asked me.

"No. I'm stating the fact that you're a sadist." I said to her with the same face.

"You won't get a girlfriend with that kind of attitude." Horikita said to me sharply.

Oh so she's changing targets.

"If a girl isn't okay with my bluntness then they have no reason to date me. Besides even if I wanted a girlfriend, a girl like you would be my last choice. Which goes the same for all the boys that will know you." I said to her crossing my arms.

"You speak as if I care about the opinions of others?" Horikita said to me with narrowed eyes.

"Oh I'm not saying that you care about the opinions of others. But you do care about the opinion of that one person." I said to her without missing a beat.

"Wha?! How do you..." Horikita said as she faltered.

Oh, so I was right in that hypothesis.

"Thank you for waiting, first year students. A representative from each club will explain their activities and how to join. I am Tachibana, the secretary of the student council and the chairman responsible for this club fair. Nice to meet you." A purple haired girl, the secretary said as she greeted us taking our attention.

I saw Horikita looking at me using my peripheral vision but didn't say anything as I kept my attention on the secretary. Then after her short speech the various representatives of the clubs were lined up on the stage. There were various representatives, ranging from those wearing judo uniforms to beautiful kimonos.

"Hey, if you ever change your mind, try joining a sports club. Doesn’t that judo club look good? That senpai looks nice and encouraging." Ayanokoji said to Horikita as the judo representative.

"What part of him looks nice and encouraging? That gorilla looks like he could kill someone at any time." Horikita said immediately.

"He’d probably preach to you that judo is an easy sport." Ayanokoji said to her at that.

"It's a martial art, there's nothing easy about a martial art." I said to him interrupting him.

"I couldn't agree more." Horikita said agreeing with him.

"Are you two just here to keep on rebutting my words?" Ayanokoji asked us after he heard the two of us.

"If you were to keep your mouth shut them we will be fine." Horikita said to him with a glare.

"You should already know how she is going to act Ayanokoji so don't be surprised." I said to him.

"You're right." Ayanokoji said with a sigh before he looked at the stage.