I love all of you very much and please don't be mad at me. I hope I'm successful the next time I'm standing in front of you.

                      - Jimin, and Mimi ♥️

Jimin kept the pen down, and rubbed off the tear drops that fell on the page, before neatly placing the copy down on his study table under a family photo frame that had been there as long as he can remember.

" It's gonna be okay, Jimin. You'll be fine." He told himself, while Mimi clawed at his chest in a whining manner. His omega hated it when he was upset.

" We'll be fine, Mimi. I promise." He said, his eyes trained on a piece of paper that was stuck at the edge of his study table.

' You promise ?' He heard his omega ask, and he nodded, " Yeah, I promise."

A knock on the door interrupted Jimin's thoughts, and he hurriedly rubbed his tears off, before shouting out a "Yeah, come in!"

"Oppa!" A joyous voice called out from the other side, before the door swiftly swung open, and a very happy looking Chaeyoung ran in, her happy scent of Roses filling the room up, causing Jimin's tensed wolf to calm down at the familiar scent. 

"Oh, Chae! What happene-"

"Remember the alpha I told you about? Like the one I had a crush on?" She asked, quickly sitting down beside Jimin on his bed, and Jimin nodded, turning to give his sister his full attention. This was the last time he would be having a conversation with her anyways. 

"Yeah, I remember. What was her name again- yeah, Lisa. Right?"

"Yeah!" Chaeyoung nodded, "So....SHE ASKED ME OUT!" She added in excitement, and both Jimin and his wolf cheered in happiness, for their little sister.

“ I'm so glad, Chae. I really hope she treats you right. I won't be here always, so, you better take care of yourself.” Jimin blurted the words out before he could stop himself, and Chaeyoung snapped her head towards him, “ What? What did you say?” She asked, and Jimin could feel her scent thicken.

“ Ch-Chae, calm down. You're s-suffocating me with your scent.” He cringed his face, and Chaeyoung immediately stopped, trying to calm herself down, and Jimin tried to help, patting her back softly, and releasing his calm pheromones.

“ It's okay... It's okay... And what I m-meant was that.. your brother won't always be with you, right? So you've to take care of yourself, and watch out for yourself.” Jimin spoke, his voice calm, and soothing.

Chaeyoung nodded, before looking at him, and suddenly attacking him with a hug. Jimin smiled, and even though he was taken aback initially, he hugged her back, and their wolves hugged each other too, with Chaeyoung's wolf ( Rosie ) curling up against Mimi.

“ You know you really are the best brother of the world. Dad mistreats you so much, just because you're a male omega, but, I want you to know that, you're absolutely precious. Male omegas are so much less than female ones, and that just makes you special, Jimin oppa. And I love you so much.” Chaeyoung said, and Jimin bit his lip, trying not to sob.

“ Y-Yeah. I've never really been up to his liking, hehe. He's never supported my dreams and I know he will never ever appreciate it, even if I get him the rarest gift of the world.” Jimin chuckled sadly, and Chaeyoung pulled away from the hug, patting Jimin's head in a comforting manner.

“ Hey, it's okay. He'll understand you one day, and support you too. And your dreams of being a kareteka, I know you'll get it one day. You'll be the best Karateka of the whole world one day.” She smiled, and Jimin's eyes sparkled with unshed tears.