I took out my doodle book. Deciding to be brave I continued the drawing.

The drawing of the man of my dreams.

He glanced at me for a second and looked away completely turning his head from me.

"Matthew are you okay? You look a but sick, because you a bit red? " the girl besides him asked.

I make people look sick from one glance. Wow

I sighed and turned a new page. I drew and listened to Mr Elgado speak.

The bell rang soon and it was finally time to go home.

I packed up my things and stood up.

Soon I was out the class before someone stopped me. I looked back to see him. I know I'm gonna sound like all the girls but he touched me!

"Tell Dru I'm coming over with Luka to play game's " he said and then started to walk away.

Mentally my mouth was open. His so, I don't even know what to say. His harshness is like nice because in a way it feels like his dominating you but not at the same time.

"I know you don't like me but can you at least say please, it's my house too dude" I said but then cringed because, why just why would I say that.

Sometimes I don't understand myself. He doesn't have manners though.

More like always.

"Don't do it, I'll call him myself " he said rudely. I had it with him. Him and his Shanenagans, him and his rude self.

He stood there looking at me. He expected a comeback, or probably a please.

I turned my heel and started walking away. No one has time for his bs.

Well everyone has but not me.

I got home to Dru trying to prepare sleep over and game night for his friends, that means Matthew staying over.

If he can bring his friends, I suppose I can bring Maisha. But the house would be too over filled. And my mom would get pissed since it's a school night.

Rather not get into trouble so I decided not.

"I heard everyone talking about how Matthew oogled you" he said giving me that grin, he always has on when theres drama.

"Shut up" I said flicking him off.

"I'm not lying tho, look" he said and brought out his phone. It was a picture of Matthew smiling while looking at me.

Then he showed me an edit of that exact scene and then the comments, saying.

'Istg of that man even glanced my way I'd evaporate'

'We need Matthew in life'

'Who is that girl, we need to eliminate possible threats to marrying Matthew'

Okay I knew he looked at me, but not like that. And I still don't think it's like that.

'That girl is so lucky because the way he blushed right after! ' another read and my eyes widened. He was blushing? No ways. Nigga doesn't blush for no one.

I sighed, my cheeks started to hurt. I wanted to smile. But never in front of Dru, he'd just tell everyone with his big ahh mouth.

'Nsuku, I can see that smile' his thoughts said.

"Can you shut up" I said running up the stairs.

He laughed from down stairs and I banged my door. No way I was coming out from here because I already hear the two voices of Luka and Matthew.