𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖧𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝖯𝗂𝗋𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗌! | 1.3 | 𝖯𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗋 𝖳𝖺𝗇𝗀

This chapter is mostly just Y/N having fun with the heart pirates :)

ENJOY

Y/N's POV

______________________________________________________________

Waking up early I realize that Law is still sound asleep next to me though his grip on my waist was as tight as ever. Slowly I pry Law's hands off me and make my way to the kitchen. Because my role in the crew is the Strategist and Cook, I have to get up early to prepare a meal nutritious to fuel the crew for battle. 

Today for breakfast I decided we should have omelets filled with meats and veggies, cut-up fruit, and smoothies. First, I coated the pan so the egg mixture would stick - poured the mixture and waited till it was fried golden. On a side pan, I grilled sausages, ham, and onions. Setting the grill on low, I began to cut the fruits - strawberries, grapes, watermelon, cantaloupe, and peaches, once finished cutting I place the fruit into a big bowl, though also placed half to the side. Looking over at the stove I began to prepare every crew member's omelets. While the omelets were still hot, I grabbed the fruits I had placed to the side into the blender and added vanilla yogurt. After some time of blending, all the smoothies were poured into their glasses. Taking small trips at a time I finally had the dining hall set and placed all food on the counter.

(sorry I'm not a good cook so I just kinda guessed what to type for the steps - also pretend there's enough food for everybody)

"Breakfast!! :D" I opened the kitchen door and yelled. The first time come in was Law - probably because the living room is closest to the kitchen. Then Bepo, Shachi, and Penguin. Finally, the rest of the randos came. All of us now sat down we began eating.

"Yey! N/N's foowd is da' befst!" They murmured through their stuffed cheeks. I smiled at their compliment and chuckled. Suddenly with no warning, a chunk of watermelon was thrown at my face.

"Wha-- :1"

"Food fight!" Penguin yelled at the top of his lungs, then proceeded to throw his leftover food all around the diner. And Law did not seem to not be having it.

"How do they have all this energy in the morning and after a long battle yesterday...?" He muttered, his eyebrow twitching and a single vein popping out of his forehead.

"I work hard to make all that food... :C"

"For god's sake... Shut up!" Law shouted, making everyone's faces turn blank and stare at him.

"Sorry, Captain..."

"You're all gonna clean this up by lunch!"

______________________________________________________________

Third Person

______________________________________________________________

"Stupid, Captain... we're just trying and have fun..." One of the crew mumbled, sulking while holding a rag and water bucket, cleaning the walls.

"Pst..." Shachi heard someone whisper in his ear but ignored it so he could get his chores done for the day and chill. 

"...PST...!" the Mystery person 'pst'ed' in his ear again, this time Shachi turned around to find Penguin.

"Hey, Shachi~ You wanna prank Captain and N/N...~" He smirk deviously and held up a piece of bread.

"Oh... I see what you mean..." Shachi copied his smirk and stood up from his crouching position, Penguin doing the same.

"So here's the plan..."

  ______________________________________________________________

Currently, Shachi was in a bread costume and had a matching bread mask - though he could still see. The perverted dup was now walking towards the Captain's office, where he and Y/N were discussing and preparing for the alliance they were gonna make in the future with Luffy. Penguin then knocked on the door, making the plan engage.

"Who's there?" Law questions through the door. After a few moments of silence, the captain came to open the door himself. Though right before he could fully open the door, several pieces of bread came flying from the other side. This action made Law and Y/N jump and scream, scooting backward.

"Get that shit out of here!" Law yelled, now using a broom from afar - trying to push the bread away.

"Eek! Get it out of here!" Y/N also exclaimed, clinging from behind Law, hoping that the situation didn't get worse. To which she jinxed it and had, indeed gotten seemingly even more terrifying for the duo.

Shachi was now standing in front of them, in his beautiful bread costume. Law and Y/N's skin palled and their souls left their bodies - making it look as if they were made of Jello. Making the scene worse, Penguin came out of hiding and threw loaves of bread at their bodies, successfully striking them down.

Where'd the perverted duo get all that bread? They'll never know. But one thing was for sure; they better hide if they still want to live.

 ______________________________________________________________

Y/N's POV:

 ______________________________________________________________

A couple of days passed and word had gotten out that Strawhat was participating in the war of the best. I and Law discussed some things and concluded that will help Luffy in hopes of him returning the favor in the future. 

Currently, we were nearing Marineford and everyone was preparing for battle just in case.

"Marineford ahead of us!" Bepo yelled through a microphone that was located in the navigation room.

"So then it begins...!"

  ______________________________________________________________

very VERY short chapter sorry for that. But like I've said before I have a lot planned for future chapters

Question ; do u think Law is occ? 

unedited 

901 words