𝖠𝖽𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾'𝗌 | 0.1 | 𝖯𝖺𝗌𝗍

Short Chapter^^

Short Chapter^^

Chapter is also inspired by the song "From the Start" by Laufey.  

___________________________________________________________

Some months later, : )

Ever since Corazon died Law had become attached to Y/N. He could often be found clinging to her. During those months Law had learned medical knowledge and cured both of their Amber-Lead disease. After those passed months Law had recruited some idiots 

; Bepo - A talking polar bear that's over apologetic.

; Penguin & Shachi - The perverted duo.

Penguin and Shachi were rude and snotty children growing up on Swallow island. During this time Bepo had left Zou in search of his older brother - but ending up at Swallow island. Law and Y/N had landed on the island and spotted the ruffians bullying the poor bear. Law ended up beating them up, while Y/N comforted the Polar bear.

Law was 13 then, Y/N was 11, Shachi was 14, Penguin was 15, and finally Bepo was 9. 

After the beaten up section - Bepo, Shachi, and Penguin found themselves admiring the two younger children. Bepo then began to study navigation in hopes of returning to Zou, though all that did was give him the place of the Navigator on the Heart Pirates. Together, Law and Y/N founded the crew. Law being the Captain, Y/N being the Right hand Woman.

Overtime Y/N had grown beautiful. She had glossy H/L H/C hair, crystal E/C eyes, and smooth peachy S/C skin. She was usually known as Mothers Nature blessing, mainly because she could be found in the forest - or anywhere in nature. She grew faster and blossomed into a graceful woman.

(I felt like a mom typing that sentence. 😦)

Though something else had grown within Law ; an outstanding amount of love for the girl.

___________________________________________________________

I know this was a short chapter but I didn't really have any other ideas

though I do have more ideas for feature chapters.

Question ; should I add some yanderes to give the story some spice? ❓

Unedited 

344 Words