Log Dates 2

Log date #47

I haven't been doing log dates since I reached the city, even then it was just separate log dates weekly, I think I'm going to record a log date daily...there simply not much to do here.

Log date... #50

Well, I'm still stuck in the infirmary, the doctor comes by and checks on me everyday... Jared seems to just live in the infirmary reading anything and everything... He is very calm mostly, maybe psychotic at worst but he is never too careless.

It feels like everything he says is planned out ahead, I think he is just a security feature for what the hell is actually going on.

Me? In doing fine, the doctor funnels through new oil into my systems everyday, I always feel sick when this happens like if my stomach is being sucked in and thrown back.

Log date #55

I met Ukala... She was... Different... She was enlisted in a program to explore the planet, she was... Not the same, she was cold, she didn't talk much, she say there, folded arms, maybe taking out a stimulate of sorts and injecting it straight to her head.

She told me she is back for a break until she heads back with a new division. She told me not to worry about her, us drones are made to fight, and she can get revenge for me.

Log date #75

Things are bizarre... I don't know what's fake or not, this- this could be hell or heaven? Am I dead? No... No J told me about the plot armour this is all just a dream, I'll wake up regenerated with U out of my systems. Yeah. This is all made by U. That's it.

That's it right?

Log date #76

The doctor came in today. She must be a symbol for something. Maybe suppression? Maybe the Trojan horse? Is he U? No. The doctor is a girl.

I think Jared is U... He stays with me all the time, he has to be U. It's just weirdly similar to him.

Another drones will come by often, he is supposably the new leader, Yudont got exiled after throwing that party. I can't catch his name, but the doctor calls him an very average leader.

The doctor is always wearing a lab coat, unlike the other doctors who are actually just mechanics. This one... Seems older than the others.  Shes always talking about her son, how shes got everything planned out for him and how she's going to raise him unlike her parents.

Log date #80

I finally got information on Quoroa... He supposably is kept in his residential because he isn't fit to fight. U must be trying to trick me, loosely tying up corners to make me think I am home. I know that he's got me in a prison of some sorts. I'm going to escape this.

You can't trick me... I won't die. Not yet at least.

Log date #82

Jared actually talked today, he asked me if those people you were talking about were special to me... I just said that they are family.

He nodded, going back to his usual business of flipping through books.

But that made me think... Will Quoroa ever get better? Im... Sorry for him. I should've distanced myself, I was careless, I was trying to hang out with him when I'm physically not okay...

If I had a chance to fix that, I would. I would change it.

Log date #90

Another group of drones arrived at the infirmary... They were all just like the group Ukala was with. They seemed young, but now stunned. Some were ashamed, and I saw many of the drones wear cloth around their visors to hide damage, or what seemed to be spreading malware.

I... Still believe that this is all just in my mind. That one day, I'll be back in my regular body.

Outside his body...

And surprise! Morkovo was correct, but I know he will break, I seen Morkovos friend. I know that this was another recreation of a drone by Quan.

Anyways now I'm currently at this random ram-men stand in the left leg. Seems peaceful for now.

For now though. I mean, I guess time seems longer when your in your head because it's just been 2 days.