The Day it happened

Another day passes the sun of vibrant light disappears as the day ends. The Planet soon becomes dark, as the hundred day night begins. It seems that the light disappears for a hundred days due to a large eclipse. And during this eclipse, murder drones come out to play.

The murder drones, are creatures that came on pods when the worker drones creators all suddenly died. No one truly knew why, it's been thousands of years since the incident. They were ravenous machines, with the power of great storms, and bloodlust so strong, they can take out whole groups of worker drones.

Our protagonist, Morkoro sits on rubble as his screen glitters as the sun descends below. Morkoro knew this would happen, it has been five years since the last time, and we are finally leaving this blasted planet.

I got up, thinking of my life, I remember the day when it all happened... So clear...

20 years ago....

???: Wake up Morko! You're going to miss it!

Morkovo got up from his charging port, and looks around dizzyly, ah right, it was his sister, Ukala.

Morkovo: Uka! What is so important you need to bother my sleep?

Ukala: It's the day of the bright night! We cannot miss it! We must see this first hand!

Ah right, the Day of bright night, they are going to celebrate the end of the 100 days of darkness, on the surface. They are very confident of this party, I'm not sure of this though, what if the party gets interrupted? But oh well, my sister has dragged me into this.

I got up, and unplugged my charger, and dressed for this occasion. Ukala was excited to see this, as she really wanted to see the sky as she hasn't seen it in some time, no one has seen one of them for a long time.

We headed to there at once, as my sister pulled me, she was around my age. She was the athletic one, I was the smart one. I was always portrayed as cold, She was portrayed as warm.

We finally made it to the outside, it is already beginning to dimmer. Many security drones was there, for good reasons...

Many drones came, everyone was happy and they were listening to music, there was laughter in the air and chattering around us. Ukala went to talk to some of her friends.

I was standing there alone, as everyone wa having a good time, the lights were vibrant, there was live music, and a snacks bar.

While I was being miserable, I saw a odd light glowing in the dark... A yellow glow... It was very... Strange. Another drone walked towards the light in curiosity, then all of a sudden, the drone collapsed. Everything soon became silent as the lights began to go faulty, flickering on and off. Then that's when I heard a sounds.

A gruesome circuit frying sound, a sword pierced through someones body. Everyone began to panic, as 3 figures appeared through the shadows and started to kill everyone. Chaos began as drones was screaming, gunshots were fired and other drones yelling. I tried to run, but I guess I was too late, a monster of a drone grabbed me by the neck and threw me to the ground. I quickly got up and pulled out a Markov. Shooting the drone at the torso. My attempts was futile as the murder drone sprung into action, and fired back at me. I quickly hid behind a table and fired back. I think I hit it?

It then launched itself up, and landed beind me with great force. I had a look at it. It has a beaming smile and a X on its screen. It had claws and metallic wings. And I think a tail?

There was suddenly a terrible pain in my leg... It was burning... I feel dizzy...

Golden Eyes (Murder Drones)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें