Metamorphosis

I woke up in the infirmary, my vision was slightly blurry but I can see Ukala... My leg still hurts though.

Ugh... What happened? Oh right. Those murder drones came. After all the years of disappearance, the murder drones finally arose. That is just great.

Ukala: Morko! Your awake! We found you on by the snacks table. Are you okay?

Morkovo: I'm okay Uka, I'm just surprised it didn't kill me.

???: Mr Rodmire, you have just awaken. How are you?

It was a doctor, he was pretty light hearted one.

Morkovo: Yes doctor, my leg still hurts though. And I had a bizzare dream.

Drone that has the role of a doctor but is actually a engineer: You were found on the ground with yellow liquid corroding your leg, we might need to remove the leg for further study.

Morkovo: There will be a replacement leg right?

Drone that has the role of a doctor but is actually a engineer: Ehhh... The thing is... We don't have any replacements for now... We do have is...

At Residential 2 B

Morkovo: This Metal pipe is uncomfortable! Why can't they get a metal rod or something other than a metal pipe?!

Ukala: Relax brother, you're still recovering, and still your lucky to survive.

Morkovo: Where even were you during the event?

Ukala: I was at the toilet.

Morkovo: Well that makes sens- Wait we don't use toilets! What do you mean?

Ukala: You know... The human need to go to the toilets to get away from your troubles.

Morkovo: I see... Welp better listen to the broadcast. Probably going to talk about the disaster.

*In recent events colonies leader, Yudont Smelgud is facing exile for being stupid enough to have a party outside the bunker, causing a event that lead to the death of 17 worker drones and 6 injured, and 2 missing.*

Morkovo: The leader really screwed up this time. He'll definitely try to fight with the officials but these casualties are more than Project Over heavens casualties of 32.

Ukala: Who even voted for him in the first place?

Morkovo: Drones who believed in empty promises, it's shocking how we, New intelligence could do the same stupid mistakes of our gods.

Ukala: Welp I'm going to training, see ya!

Morkovo: Alright bye!

Then all of a sudden, I feel dazed, my sight started to turn blurry, I started to feel sick. I rushed to a sink to puke in it. A mixture of yellow and black slag came out. I had a sudden heat rise, and my ping went up to 200. I felt terrible... I felt tired... I looked up into a mirror, and saw my left eye turn yellow. I freaked out and  tried rested my software. I'm so dizzy, I can't reset now...

I got up from my slumber, seemed to have fainted. I should really clean this mess. The slag was pretty much frozen at this point. I must have been sleeping for some time. I should get the blow torch.

The blow torch was pretty effective, now I can clean this. Now, what the hell happened? I checked my systems, everything seemed to be in order. Then there was a knock on the door

???: Hey Morko!

Morkovo: Oh Quoroa! Nice to see you!

Quoroa: Nice to see you too! I heard you got attacked, are you alright?

Morkovo: Yeah, I'm alright now. I had the weirdest migraine that a drone could ever had just now though.

Quoroa: Man that sucks. Wanna hang with the others at Thern?

Morkovo: Yeah sounds great!

There was always a great place to hang out. It acts as a large ventilation for a  geothermal powerplant. With many bridges and vents, this is a popular place to hang. It was reletivlie warm in there.

We got to the place and met the others. Not my friends in particular but Quoroa's friends. We are chill though, so that's the nice.

Quoroa's friend: Aye Quoroa! I see you got Morkovo, are you okay? You seem to have...

Morkovo: It's nothing, just a pipe stuck to my leg.

Quoroa's friend: Well that's good to know. It seems like there are sightings of the murder drones thing here.

Morkovo: Oh... I mean, they were pretty freaky. They can fly... They can... Stab, and... gun and... Uh.... Yellow stab.

Quoroa's friend: I'm not going to question you since that was sad to see you explain it. It's terrible being a empath...

Quoroa: Okay let's not go too deep, we are here to hang and tell corny jokes! Keep it light hearted like Ukala.

It was a decent time. We threw rocks down, told corny jokes, and got a solid "that's what she said"  They were all leaving, but I stayed a little longer, staring at the abyss.

The pain then over came me again. It felt worse this time... My pumps feel twisted, my vision is kinda blurry, and my fingers feel like they are all bent... I puked the same liquid. But this time more yellow and corrosive. It melted through the bridge with no problem. My vision looked much warmer as a temperature spike occurred...  I feel dizzy again... Ugh I'm going to pass out again.