Escape

Forget about the giant robot thingy. Something was calling me.

Morkovo: And then we-

Worker drone: Hey guys! We got to go! The ship is ready and everything!

Morkovo suddenly stopped and turned to glance behind him. A ship that was all stocked.

Morkovo: Welp, that's enough of my backstory. We will carry on when we get on the ship, come on now!

Morkovo: Well it certainly has been a roller coaster of an adventure, lemme get to the point, U's still here, J and Ñ have made a truce with us, I reunited with my sister, and killed Quoroa again.

Worker drone #2: Wait, is that why we have like a bunch of murder drones in stasis at the back?

Morkovo: I'm lawful good, I can't bear to see anyone die, now hurry up!

Worker drone #2: alright I'm coming.

You're not going to tell him about Yudont?

He deserves to be forgotten, now I'm trying to write a note. Real quick...

Dear traveller, if your reading this, you found our launch station! This place is reusable, so if you ever want to make a ship as well, the blueprints are in a capsule. - Morkovo 10,052

With that been wrote, we should be able to launch.

Finally, we can now get out and travel to a better planet. Which one do you think?

We should go to silver 5, then we can move to platinum 23 and then probably reach the Mineral Solar system! I really want to see a flower!

Well what are we waiting for? Everyone's on the ship, tell Henry to blast us up already.

Morkovo: Hey Henry! We all ready?

Henry: Yes sir we are ready for lift off, Silver 5 here we come!

As the throttle start, we all sat down and put on a oxygen mask- Wait, since when did we need oxygen?

We based our seating on the schematics for a Boeing 747! It's the only plane I can find in the JcRead Library.

Well that makes sense, anyways, lift off now!

The space ship started to launch as the engines launched us out of the atmosphere and broke out of orbit. Now all we have to do is wait approximately a week to reach Silver 5.

Morkovo: Anyone wanna play some rummy?

Ukala: Sure!

Henry: Lemme put auto pilot!

Worker drone #2: Do I?

The Doorman: Oh boy...

Ñ: Yay!

Scientist drone #2: Yes

Y/N: *insert your phrase here*

J: Heh, I'm good at this game.

Morkovo: Well let's play then!

The End

A/N: I ended it because I feel it's going on too long. Anyways, I'll be making a new project soon, just a little burned out.

I got more fanfic.