"Or Newt and Thomas are just crazy," Minho replied. I chuckled and closed my eyes. He put his large hands on them as extra cover and started walking with me. "Don't let me stand on a jellyfish please," I added.

"You're wearing shoes, princess."

I cleared my throat, feeling butterflies everywhere at his touch and nicknames. "Right."

Minho laughed and continued walking for a good ten minutes. He helped me walk too, but it still made me impatient.

"Where are we going?" I peeped.

"You asked me that ten times in the last five minutes."

"Because you don't answer! I'm starting to think you will really try to kill me."

"I won't."

"But if you will, just know that you won't succeed."

"You have a lot of fantasy, princess."

"Did you know I killed six guys on my own, in the city?" I asked proudly.

He whistled. "Now I'm scared you will kill me."

"But they were weaker than you." I rubbed my chin. "Though it were six guys... and one had a gun and a knife. And there was this boy that saw the words on my wrist. He got scared as hell and then I broke his arm."

"I love it when you rant," Minho commented.

I laughed. "Are we almost there though?"

"Yep."

I did not expect the answer to be yes this time, but was happy we arrived. Slowly Minho removed his hands, my eyes spatting open. 

Then my mouth fell open. On the side of the beach lay a big blanket on the ground. On top of it were lots of food and multiple jars filled with a brown liquid I had never seen before. Candles surrounded the blanket nicely, giving a nice glow. And all that gave perfect view of a beautiful orange sky.

"Wow, Minho." I breathed, and that was all I could say.

"Is it okay?" Minho looked down.

"It's perfect." I corrected. He took my hand and lead me onto the blanket. Both of us sat down.

"Frypan made all this... Gally made the drinks... Thomas did the candles." He blushed deeply as he talked, or rather, stammered. Something I wasn't used to.

"Are you that nervous?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh, no. I'm not nervous." He said fast, making me realize he was lying and that something was going on.

I smiled anyways and turned my head to look at the orange sky. "Sunset orange," I whispered to myself before staring at the blanket again. "Did you let everyone do this?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like, if Thomas did the candles, Gally the drinks, and Frypan the food.. did you do anything?"

He remained silent for a few seconds, taking something I didn't notice out of his pocket. Relaxed I stared at the sunset again. It was like a dream. A good one.

Minho cleared his throat. "Lena."

"Minho."

"Close your eyes."

"Again?"

"Just do it."

I closed my eyes. Minho took my wrist and started to put something on it. My whole face turned a deep red as I nervously waited for him to talk.