34 Nightmare

Somewhere in the middle of the night, Mia suddenly woke up, feeling Jungkook's hand traveling down her stomach. It annoyed her and she was ready to slap his hand away, but when she opened her eyes, an image of his sleeping, angelic face showed in front of her. It made her smile, seeing his arms around her, his face so damn near hers. Whenever she looked at him, she fell for him even more. Every single part of him was so perfect to her, so pretty, so amazing, so hers, it made ner beart flutter. His luscious lips, his gorgeous eyes, molded muscles, his heart, which belonged only to her. She resisted the urge to kiss him because that might woke him up, trying to force herself to fall asleep again. After couple of minutes, Jungkook's breathing fastened and he frowned, still sleeping, and Mia looked at him, little worried. His grip tightened and his breaths become uneven, when Mia realized what could he possibly dream while panting. It could be a nightmare, and it could be... Her eyes widened at the thought and she looked at his still frowning face. It was reasonable, after all. He was a man and she was a woman, almost completely grown up, they were in love and at the moment they were really close to each other, his hand was on her stomach, little southward and... Jungkook suddenly jolted and opened his eyes, still breathing fast. He noticed that Mia was awake and smiled to her, kissing her cheek.

"I had a nightmare. It was horrific, there were wolves in the airplane and..." he started, but Mia immediately sighed out of relief.

"It was nightmare, thank God!" she said and smiled, but he frowned.

"Thank... God? For having a nightmare?" he said slowly and she mentally facepalmed herself when she realized what did she actually say.

"Just kidding. Go back to sleep." she said and pulled him closer, him burrying his head in the crook of her neck, still panting a little. She wrapped arms around him, listening his quickened breathing, and her thoughts quickly went in another way. How would it feel to actually make him breathe faster like this? That thought made her blush and she scolded herself for being such a pervert. His teasing definitely made an effect on her.

Mia woke up next morning, not even remembering how she fell asleep after... Certain thoughts, but she immediately forgot that when she realized that she's alone in the big bed. She scanned the room, but Jungkook was nowhere to be seen and she quickly got up, looking for him.

She found him in the kitchen, making breakfast and listening to the new EXO album, obviously enjoying it. Smile appeared on his face when he saw her on the doorstep, still sleepy in the clothes from previous day - they were too tired to even undress themselves.

"This is amazing, I swear, I can undress myself when I'm completely drunk, but if I'm tired even a little, I end up like this." she said, pointing on her clothes. Jungkook chuckled and answered without thinking:

What do you mean, undress yourself when you're drunk? Did you forget that I was the one who brought you home in the drunken state last time?" he blurted and immediately closed his eyes, realizing that he made a fatal mistake. It took a couple of seconds for Mia to understand what did he say.

"What do you..." she started, but a sudden realization hit her head and her eyes widened. "WHAT DID YOU DO?! JEON JUNGKOOK, DON'T TELL ME YOU UNDRESSED ME WHILE I WAS COMPLETELY DRUNK!" she shouted and sighed, trying to calm down. "You even teased me when I asked how did I get undressed." she said, somehow resisting the urge to yell at him.

"I closed my eyes." he declared and shrugged, trying to read her face, but she simply shook her head.

"You expect me to believe that you hadn't peeked?" she said with a smirk forming in the corners of her lips, while she was approaching him really slowly. He nodded in response, but her smirk grow bigger and she tilted her head, still taking little steps towards him.

"Not even once?" she continued and he shook his head, gulping and griping the table on which he was leaned. "You didn't have a desire to see my naked body, in your bed, under the moonlight, to feel my skin under your fingers and slid..." she continued with teasing, enjoying the view oh him, gripping the table even harder, but he cut her off.

"Okay, okay, I peeked, are you happy now?" he managed to say when she was right in front of him and she chuckled.

"I bet you like what you've seen." she said and put a index finger on his chest, causing him to inhale sharply after that because now it was trailing down his abs and...

She pulled away, laughing. Jungkook glared at her, realizing that she was just teasing him and that caused her to laugh even harder.

"Revenge's sweet!" she shouted and he couldn't help but smile, seeing how damn happy she was because she frustrated him like that. She shook her head and approached him, crashing her lips on his, immediately forgetting that he actually stripped her. Their tongues battled for dominance, and it amazed her how familiar yet exciting it was. It was unbelievable how her feelings hadn't faded, actually they were growing bigger with her every heartbeat.

Later that day, they went to a park, in the cinema and walked throught the center of the city, enjoying the beautiful afternoon. When they got home, it was already 20h and they were tired. Happy, but tired.

"Go wash yourself first." Jungkook softly told and kissed her forehead. She nodded and after 15 minutes she went out, wearing short shorts and his T-Shirt. He gasped when he saw her and hurried to the bathroom, making her laugh.

When he finally got out, he was still dripping wet, wearing only his boxer shorts and drying his hair with a towel. Mia was on the bed, looking at her phone and when she looked at him, her eyes widened at the sight of his almost completely naked body. He wiped drops of the water from his chest and threw a towel in the bathroom, rubbing his tired eyes. He sat on a bed and grabbed his phone from the desk and answered on V's message, informing him about Mia's health, and when he was done he placed the phone back and turned around just to see Mia who was still looking at him, her mouth slightly opened.

"What?" he asked, and she immediately closed her mouth, clearing her throat.

"I'd really appreciate if you stop exiting the bathroom looking so..." she started, trying to find appropriate word, and he didn't miss a chance to tease her.

"Hot? Sexy?" he offered, hoping that she'll blush at his teasing, but she surprised him.

"Exactly!" she answered and he almost choked to death because of her confession. But it didn't confuse him, he just chuckled and slid under the blankets, while his arms naturally found their ways around her body. Mia glared at him.

"How about clothes?" she asked and he chuckled.

"You want them off?" he said and tugged the hem of her (well, basically his) shirt suggestively. She slapped his hand of and shoot another death glare towards him.

"Your clothes." she said.

"Nope. I promised you that I'll sleep shirtless and I'll keep my promise."

"What's with the boxer shorts then?"

"Bonus." he said and pulled her closer, biting her neck lightly.

***

Copyrights to Silverr_maknae

[OMG the feels]