6 Unsecure

Mrs. Choi looked at Jungkook's work and smiled. Then she took a paper from Mia and smiled wider - she was right. They weren't just enemies, they had something silent between them. Mia was pissed of. It wasn't fair. She wrote a whole page, but that jerk wrote like 10 words and it was okay?! Only one thing made her happy - her parents are going to America tonight and she will be free for whole two months. While she was really angry, Jungkook was incredibly happy. He could see that she was pissed off because of his work on the detention, and it warmed his heart. Only one thing bothered him - what if mrs. Choi shows her his paper? She said she won't, but who knows. He went put of school, thinking how his life become much funnier when he met Mia and how he will annoy her even more from now on. Only one tiny fact made him really upset: she cried because of him. He didn't want to make her cry at all... Maybe he was arrogant and mean towards her, but her tears made him unsecure about himself. And that hug... Wow. 

  That night, Mia couldn't fall asleep. Neither could Jungkook. They were thinking about each others actions and thoughts. Why did she cry? What did he write on that paper? About what did she write? Why did he hugged her? Dozens of questions went through their minds, but they didn't find answers.

Tomorrow, both of them were sleepy at school. When mrs. Choi's class came, they were ready to fall asleep at their desks. After classes, Mia walked towards the computer room like a ghost while Jungkook followed her, too tired to even fight with her. When rest of BTS saw their bad conditions, they decided that they should just discuss their plans for webtoon at todays meeting. Even though she was tired, Mia presented awesome ideas and BTS boys were happy to see that she's really hard working on this project. Then they decided that she should do interviews with each if them, one per day, too learn their personalities because of reality of webtoon. 

 It was Friday. She interviewed everybody from BTS, except Jungkook. In previous week, they kept arguing and bickering, more and more every day. She walked in the computer room and saw him sitting in the chair, looking at his phone.

"Hey, it's 14:15. Didn't we agree that we will meet here at 14:00? Don't let this happen again, okay?" Jungkook said, clearly irritated.

"Oh, I'm sorry because your majesty waited for me. But don't worry, we will never make any plans again, so you won't have to wait me again." she retorded, trying not to yell at him.

This wasn't her day at all. She overslept, and Professor Kim kept her after class so they could discuss about some topics about America, and she tried to escape as fast as she could, knowing that Jungkook was waiting for her. And now he was nagging. How great. While Mia was trying to remember some questions, she looked at him and lost herself in his eyes - she couldn't stop staring.

"Am I that irresistible?" he said and smirked,noticing that she couldn't stop looking. 

 Mia laughed and said: "Tsk, you wish."

"Tell me what you want to know about me, then. I will answer you everything. I know that you're really curious about me." said Jungkook with small smile on his face.

"Actually, I don't want to know anything. I know how is your personality, so we're just gonna sit here for 10 or 15 minutes and you're free. Get it?" Mia said.

He was confused: "What do you mean, you know everything?".

"You're arrogant and cold hearted. That's all I need to know about you.".

"That's all?" he said, somehow hurted. She nodded and turned on her iPad, finally beginning with drawing. He watched her, trying to understand what she just said. She only see him as arrogant and cold hearted? She obviously didn't know ANYTHING about him at all. He watched her careful moves, not knowing what to do or say. He was hopeless.

Suddenly she gasped and started scratching her eye. "Argh, something just fell in my eye!" she said, and he came near her, wanting to see if something really did fall in her eye.