20 Falling apart

Mia approached Sojin and when Sojin saw her, she smiled, but it was more like evil grin and Mia shivered.

"Can I help you?" said Mia finally, trying to understand Sojin's strange behavior.

"We need to talk." said Sojin coldly, and Mia led her to her house. When they sat in the living room, Sojin looked around herself and finally started: "I'm here to warn you. You surely have watched dramas, right? If you did, you will understand this. See, you and Jungkook are different worlds. He's like Cazanova, and you're like... Tinkerbell. I mean, you're smart person. You surely noticed that wherever he shows up, every single girl in the room blushes and giggles and stuff. He had many girls, but he never had been in love. He's that kind of person. I don't know if you understand me, but I'm trying to tell you what are his intentions with you. Every girl he, hm, possessed, had slept with him at least once. And I don't mean literally slept, if you understand me. That's all. I'll get going now, bye." she finished and left the house, leaving Mia completely confused.

She couldn't believe it - her Jungkook was, how did she call him? Cazanova? Maybe he always twisted her words and made her sound like a pervert, but that were her words. She didn't believe what Sojin said about Jungkook, but the bomb was already thrown - doubt be settled in her heart even though she didn't want it. 

At Monday, Mia slowly walked towards school, still thinking about what Sojin told her. She tried to push that thoughts away, but it was impossible. When she walked in the classroom, Yuna was already there, sending messages to someone, and, oh what a coincidence, V was sending messages to someone too. She chuckled and sat down on her seat, waiting for teacher, wondering where Jungkook is. When she was about to send him a message, he walked in a classroom with a messy hair and it was obvious on his face that he overslept. He flashed Mia with stunning smile and sat down on his seat, while Mia looked around the class. Every single girl in the room was looking at him and smiling. While she was thinking about it, teacher come in and the lessons started.

After classes, Mia, V and Jungkook headed towards the computer room together.

"I think that webtoon will be finished next week, guys." said Mia, and Jungkook noticed that she was little sad, but he thought it was because of webtoon. When they came in the computer room, everybody else was already there, and they listened to music, and Jimin was talking to someone on the phone, smiling widely.

"What's the matter with him?" asked Jungkook showing on his silly friend, and Suga chuckled.

"He's talking to Chaerin. But if you ask him about her, he will say that she's just his friend. You know, no feelings and stuff." he said, and they all looked at their friend who suddenly laughed and blushed because of something that Chaerin said to him. They all laughed, and Mia walked towards the main computer, opening her work. Jimin finished his phone call and everybody gathered around Mia, looking at the webtoon. They were amazed and they congratulated Mia on her work. After an hour, they finished their work. Mia said that she needs to add something and when Jungkook wanted to stay with her, she rejected him, smiling.

"I need to concentrate, see you tomorrow." she said and he leaned down and kissed her, while the rest of BTS gasped and Jin said: "I'm gonna throw up.", causing everybody to laugh.

They all went out, leaving Mia alone, and then she noticed that Hoseok forgot his hat. She took it and went to find him, and she noticed Jungkook and Hoseok talking in the middle of the hallway. She smiled, but then she stopped. Jungkook was talking and he was obviously really annoyed.

"I'm not in love with her, I never was. She's just annoying me and she thinks that I have feelings for her or something. I feel like I'm going to die because of that girl. She never was my girfriend, okay? She's just in love with me, from the moment she saw me. I really, really hate her." he said, and Mia felt like her heart was falling apart. She turned around and run back to the computer room, trying to understand what she just heard. Maybe he's not talking about me? she thought, but then a several flashbacks popped up in her head. First of all, she remembered what Sojin told to her. " He had many girls, but he never had been in love. He's that kind of person." Then she realised that he never actually said that she was his girlfriend. He was probably angry at her because they didn't slept together in a way how Sojin told her.

Mia tried to reassure herself that Jungkook wasn't like that, but everything she heard in previous hours told her different things.