14 Yuna's secret

While Jungkook was talking about previous day with his hyung, Mia was on phone with Yuna, doing the exact same thing.

"Omo! I thought that I won't see that kind of Jungkook ever again!" said Yuna, after Mia finished her story. Mia chuckled and than said: "What kind of Jungkook, are you insane?"

"Jungkook who cares about someone else than his hyungs."

"He doesn't care about me, Yuna!"

"Ah, of course he doesn't. That's why he slept with you and took you to park and everything."

"He was just kind. I'm working on his webtoon and I'm friend with his hyungs, so..."

"Come on, Mia. Jungkook isn't kind person. And, of course, I always kiss the people I work with." said Yuna, slightly irritated because her best friend was so stubborn.

"You don't, you kiss friends from the class in the middle of the club." Mia said and smirked while she listened how Yuna's attitude changed while she was trying to deny everything:"What are you t-talking about, I-I would never kiss V and-" Bingo.

"Who said I was talking about V?" . . .

 "So, you're telling me that you slept with her, and when I say slept I mean actually just laying next to her without doing anything?" asked Hoseok, trying to believe in what he just heard.

"Yes, why?" asked Jungkook, smiling and remembering how he felt when he woke up next to her.

"Why?! Tell me, Kookie, when was the last time you just slept next to girl without doing anything?" asked Hoseok, rising his eyebrow.

"Uhm, it was long time ago, I guess." said Jungkook.

"And what is that fact telling to us?"

"Hyung, what are you trying to say?"

"Tell me what do you feel about Mia."

"Well, she's pretty and kind and stuff..."

"Just that? Nothing concrete?"

"No!"

"You're lying."

"No, I'm not."

"Tell me the truth. Did you feel the urge to kiss her?"

"I actually did."

"You should have kissed her then."

"I told you I did." Hoseok grinned.

"And how did you feel when you kissed her?"

"I felt like I'm gonna faint." Jungkook said and buried head in his hands, trying to hide blushing and wide smile on his face. 

Next morning Mia woke up feeling wonderful and decided that she should work on a webtoon for BTS so she could show them her sketches tomorrow after school. At the same time Jungkook was thinking about should he call her or not, because he already missed her, scolding himself for being so pathetic - girls don't like pressure. Then he finally decided what will he do - he will gather BTS in his house, so they could play games or something. They agreed, and after 15 minutes they were all there. "I wanna play truth or dare. Who's in?" said Hoseok, earning approvals from the guys. "It won't be interesting if we play alone - whe should call backup then." he continued, grabbed Jungkook's phone from the table and went through the contacts. Soon he found what he was looking for, and dialed someone. "Hey, Mia, it's Hoseok. We're playing truth or dare, and we need backup. Bring Yuna too. Should I explain you where Jungkook's house is or...?" he said and smirked at the end of the call.

"They're coming." he declared. 

 When Mia and Yuna finally arrived, they started playing Truth or Dare. They laughed at Jimin's confession and Suga's cover of "Stay high", and then it was V's turn. "Me, me, me, let me chose his dare!" shouted Jimin, and when they agreed, he said, grinning widely: "Kiss Yuna. In the lips. NOW." Everybody cheered, except V, who was trying to punch Jimin in the face, and Yuna, who was blushing hard and glaring at Jimin.

"You totally must do it!" said Jungkook laughing. V stopped chasing Jimin, then suddenly turned around and planted a soft, slow kiss on Yuna's lips. Everybody in the room went crazy - they were cheering, laughing and shouting, amazed because what happened in front of their eyes. When they finally calmed down, it was Jungkook's turn to chose. "Dare." he said and looked at V, who was supposed to chose his dare. V smirked and slowly said: "Half and hour. In your room. With Mia." earning approvals from his hyungs and Yuna, and continued: "You totally must do it.".