11 Waking up

Next morning, Jungkook waked up and realised that he wasn't in his room - he felt Mia's hand on his chest and her head on his shoulder. He grinned like a little boy and then mentally slapped himself: "You should argue with her, not hug her." That though made him smile even wider, but he felt that Mia's waking up so he pretended that he's still asleep - he wanted to see how will she react, actually, in what moment will she slap him across the face. He felt her breath on his neck and he could say exact moment when she realised that she spent night next to him - she stopped breathing for a moment and lifted her head. At that moment, Jungkook expected that she will slap him, or yell at him, or anything. But she just put her head on his shoulder again and kissed him in the neck. He frozed - he didn't expected this.

Then she spoke: "I know you're awake, moron."

He opened his eyes and asked: "How?".

She answered: "When I kissed your neck, your heart started beating like ten times faster." she said and chuckled. 

 Jungkook started blushing and Mia chuckled - he was so different from that arrogant person from earlier. Then she slid her index finger via his jaw line and felt his hand under her which was hugging her and keeping her close to him, and which now gritted. She smirked, she couldn't believe that she effected him like this.

"Would you now explain me what the hell happened last night?" she said and tried to stand up, but he pushed her back on his side - let's act like husband and wife little more. They chuckled together and he explained her what happened last night (skipping the part where he undressed her). She hid her face behind her hands and wanted to die from embarrassment - she asked her biggest enemy to sleep with her in her bed. Damn. But she didn't regret it. It felt really nice waking up next to him. Then she looked under the blanket and saw that she wasn't wearing the clothes from club. She glared at Jungkook and asked: "Who changed my clothes?"

"You did. But you wish it was me, right?" he smirked. 

 Mia rolled her eyes and again attempted to get out of bed. Jungkook pulled her once more and she fell on top of him, laughing and irritated at the same time. She finally run away from him and he chased her through the house.

"Yah, where are you going?" he shouted and stopped when he saw that she was exhausted.

"I'm hungry!" she managed to say while she was trying to catch her breath. She went in a kitchen and Jungkook followed her. She started making pancakes while he was sitting and watching her every move. She could feel his gaze and, somehow, she liked it. When she finished making pancakes, filled them with chocolate and icecream and placed the plates on a table, she sat on a chair across him and they started eating. They were talking about Yuna and V - they were in love with each other, when Jungkook realised how Mia and him were looking - like a happy family. Husband and wife. It made him smile, and when she asked what's funny, he answered "Nothing."She took his phone and ran through the house laughing. 

 When Jungkook realised that Mia took his phone, he started chasing her. The house was large and had a lot of hallways, but he found her on second floor, where she was trying to catch her breath next to the wall. When she saw him, she tried to run away, but he placed his hands on both sides of her waist, effectively trapping her between wall and his body.

"Why are you running away?" he said, inhaling and exhaling deeply.

"Because I knew what will happen when you catch me." she said. He raised his eyebrow: "What will?".

"You will tickle me." she said and he started laughing.

"Tickle you? I won't."

"Well, okay then." she said and smiled. Their faces were only few centimeters far from each other. Mia looked at his eyes, and then looked down at his lips. He smirked. "Do you hate me?" she suddenly asked, making him to blink couple of times in confusion.

“I don‘t know about you, but I don‘t find myself in this position with enemy, Mia.“ he said, smirked and slowly brushed his lips against hers, teasing her.

-   -   -

I seriously love this part! happy family :">

xoxo,

BTSAsianfanfics