....chess?

Y/N POV:

I must say.
For humans with such fragile bones these people have found...creative ways to "safely" land.

Like latching on to one,pulling out a shield and slamming through the trees. And another...flying with...gauntlets...?
I decided to follow that one since they were separated pretty far.

Yang POV:

"Hellooo is anyone out there? Hellooo"
I continued to walk through the bushes before getting to a very small clearing.
"I'm getting bored here"
I heard something moving in the bushes
"Is someone there?,ruby is that you?"
I see an Ursa growl and charge at me.
"Nope".

Y/N POV:

I ran through the forest on all fours and picked up two Ursa to take along with me,when we got there I signaled my two Ursa to ambush.
One slowly crept through the bushes but was found out,it roared and went for a quick swipe strike,only to miss.
Then the girl pulled out...gauntlets?

The two Ursa roared and stood side by side with the other charging at her,only to be side stepped and punched in the gut.
I was latched on to a tree nearby watching the whole thing.
I watched how the girl fought and took both of the Ursa on.

As usual the Ursa were to slow and were dodged again.
She spoke up and said "jeez you two couldn't hit the broadside of a-"

A hair was all they could manage to snatch from her,as it slowly fell to the ground.
I saw an aura flare up from her and she charged at my Ursa.
"Well,looks like the fun is over" I growled and jumped out of the tree,grabbing her by the throat and pinning her to the ground before she could hit the Ursa.

I picked her up and slammed her back down.
"Stop squirming kid"
I turned to my Ursa."go home I got this" I spoke in grimm.

Yang POV:
"YOU...YOU MONSTERS!"
I flare up my aura and charged at them.
I was about to land a hit before I felt a pressure on my neck and getting pinned to the floor.
When I looked up I saw a grimm I've never seen before,hell I couldn't even see it pin me to the floor.
I clawed and punched at his arm but to no avail. I felt myself get picked up and slammed back down.
I yelped in pain and gritted my teeth.
"Stop squirming kid" it growled.
I froze,was this grimm sentient?

"What the hell are you supposed to be" I grunted.
It lifted me off the ground and brought me closer to it's face.

The next words made my heart sink.

"Me?...well kid I'm the monster of monsters,the king of darkness..."

"I'm the grimm king..."

(461 words not baaaad)
(I'll probably make a description of the reader next but for now enjoy this chapter and thank you for reading)