I move to the other side of the couch so that he can be comfortable. Somehow, I'm not even tired. I just have this weird feeling in my gut. But I have no clue what it is.

A couple of hours pass, and I'm just staring into my phone when I hear a soft knock at the front door. Who could that be?

I get up, and make my way over to the door to check the peep hole. The TV still plays lightly in the background. It's Noah. What could he possibly want now? I quietly swing open the door, and I'm greeted with devilish grin from him. He walks past me into the house, and over to the living room. "So we're having sleep overs with our so called trainer's now are we?" Noah glances over the couch to see Nathan still asleep on the couch. "Shhh. What the hell are you doing here?" I ask, trying to keep my voice low so that Nathan doesn't wake up and see this maniac in my living room.

"I was in the neighborhood.." Noah smiles, and goes on this long fake speech. "You can't just show up here and do this. I have someone over and-"

"I really don't care. I really just want to fuck you senseless. But I'm not going to touch you unless you beg me for it." Noah steps closer to me, and I can feel the heat rising between us. Something about his words; the way he says them, just drives me wild. I'm speechless. "I have him here... I can't just... No. I can't." I whisper angrily to him. Not sure whether im angry at this or angry at the fact that Nathan is here.

TRIGGER WARNING

Noah leans down, and starts kissing on my neck softly. I turn my head to grant him easier access, but also being able to look over at Nathan. This is so wrong. "Do you want me in you?" Noah whispers in my ear, as his hand slowly travels down to grab my ass. I can't seem to answer, all I can do is continue to stare at Nathan as he sleeps peacefully.

I start to slowly nod my head without thought. "Say it." Noah tells me. "I want you." He softly giggles a little, as if this is purely a game to him. "I... I want you in me." I tell him softly. In a quick second, Noah has me bent over the back of the couch, and pulling my pants off. I start to freak out a little, being Nathan is right there. "Noah..." I whisper to him while looking back at him while he pulls his pants down. "Shh... Just do what I say."

Noah rubs between my legs with just his fingers for a second, then pushes his cock into me. I bite my bottom lip to keep myself from gasping. He reaches up to grab my hair, and pulls on it to make me lean back. He slams into me harder and harder with each thrust, and I try to brace myself on the couch. I place one of my hands over my mouth, trying to stay as quiet as possible.

"I like this little secret of ours." Noah says leaning down to my ear, slowing his pace. I get frustrated by what he said, as well as the fact that he slowed down. "Keep going..." I breathe out, not wanting him to stop. He slows down even more. "What, like this?" Noah grinds his hips ever so slightly, teasing me bad. He groans out, as I start pushing myself back onto him to pick up the speed. I can't take it anymore.

"God, you're always so tight for me... I bet he doesn't get you like this." Noah breathes out, now letting me take full control of the pace. However, it does no good for me. I get even more frustrated, and I stand up straight. I turn to face Noah, and he has a huge grin on his face. "The bedroom." That seems to be all I can say.

"That would be too easy." Noah leads me over to the kitchen, and lifts me onto the table. My ass touches the bare table, and it is cold. Noah doesn't hesitate, and he's back in me. He pushes my legs together, and leans them forward to my chest. I wrap my arms around them to hold them in place. Noah continues to rail me on the table, as I just close my eyes to focus on the feeling of him. "Cum for me, Viv." He says, starting to massage my clit. "I want to feel you while you finish." Noah's voice is a low growl, which gets me even closer to my orgasm. He's never talked to me like this during sex, and I honestly love it.

I try to manage my words to tell him that I'm about to finish, but he speaks for me. "Good... Good girl." Good girl? This man is driving me wild. I smack my hand over my mouth as I finish. I breathe really hard, trying to contain myself. Noah doesn't stop moving though. I guess it's his turn now.

Not too long after me, Noah finishes. But he doesn't pull out. My eyes immediately widen, and I freak out.

"Why did you do that?!" I whisper yell at him. He shouldn't have done that! "It'll be fine. Just a little risk." Noah pulls his pants up after fixing himself. What is his problem? I'm stunned as I watch him begin to walk out of the door. I hop off of the table, and yank my pants up as quick as possible.

TRIGGER END

I walk out of the door behind him, slowly closing it to not make a sound. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" I'm now fully yelling at him. He turns to me, acting confused. "You're going to come over here, fuck me like that, as well as finish in me and then leave?" I ask. My blood is boiling. I can't handle all of this right now. Today was a good day up until this very moment.

"You have company over, remember? I can't just stay." Noah smiles at me, remarking my words from earlier. "And what am I to do if I get pregnant? Huh? Am I supposed to just deal with it? Tell Nathan 'yeah, I had sex with my ex when you spent the night'." Noah laughs at me, and I get even more angry. "You know what, leave me alone. If you don't want to be with me, quit coming around me. I shouldn't be this fucked up over you!" I scream at him. He stands at the driver side door of his car with it open. "I'll do what I want. Especially if you want it too. And we both know that you do." Noah winks at me before getting in the car and slamming the door shut.

I watch as he pulls out of the driveway, and all I can do is cry. I can't keep doing this to Nathan. I just can't. I sit outside until the sun comes up, and wait for Nathan to wake up so I can end whatever we are before it goes even further.

Because Noah is right. I do want it. But I don't want just sex with him. I want him as a whole. I want us back. I can't handle all of this anymore. It's driving me insane.

A/N:
IM SO SORRY IT TOOK THIS LONG FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER! :'( I started a new job so I don't have as much time as I did. But I do still have a good amount of time. So chapters will slow down for a little bit, but I promise that there will be a few chapters each week . If not more. :)