"He's alive." I realized in a whisper, my heart lighting up. "He's alive."

"Brenda, the serum!"
The girl that still stood a few feet away from us, moved closer now. Quickly she stabbed Newt in the neck with the serum.

"What do we do?" I panicked. The tears never stopped coming.

"To your sister. She's a nurse, right?" Minho looked at me, and I nodded.

"Where's Thomas?" Frypan questioned while we lifted Newt up.

"Ava." Was the only thing Brenda replied.

Minho took the Brit's arms, I took his legs and Frypan supported his waist.

"Look, I don't want to steal the show but, uh.." Gally raised his eyebrows at Minho, who just nodded.

"What's he talking about?" I wondered quietly when Gally took Newt out of our arms smoothly.

"Gally's stronger than us all, trust me," Minho assured. "Come on, we better hurry."

"It's possible to be stronger than you?" I muttered before following them out, so happy Newt had a chance of living.

"Astrid!" We screamed once we arrived at the Berg. My sister jumped out of the Berg, taking the situation in her for a second.

"Oh, shit!" Her eyes widened. "Alright, lie him down here!"

Quickly Astrid wiped all the stuff off a table and shoved it into the middle of the Berg. Gally lay Newt down as Brenda reached for a heart monitor and breathing mask.

Astrid cut open Newt's shirt, ripping it off his body. "Okay. I'm gonna pull out the knife now." She breathed. "Lena, I need you to put pressure on the wound, alright? I have a syringe that'll make the bleeding go slower, but I can't confirm that he'll live. Got that?"

I just nodded and took some towels out of Jorge's hand. Astrid took a deep breath and pulled the knife out of Newt's chest, leaving a nasty and deep wound.

I hurried to press the already red-soaked towels on Newt's chest with my whole body weight, anxiously watching Astrid insert a liquid into Newt's body.

Astrid pushed me aside and started stitching the stab as fast as she could, soon finishing the job.

"Guys..." Brenda warned. She pointed at the beeps on the heart monitor, which started to go slower.

"Shit!" I yelped. Astrid didn't hesitate to press against Newt's chest over and over again, but nothing changed. The monitor kept going slower and slower.

My sister bent down to Newt's face as she squeezed his nose and started to mouth to mouth him. Full of anxiety, I watched it all happen. She repeated the same cycle over and over again.

"Come on!" She yelled, slamming her fists onto his chest as hard as she could. And then, the beeps went faster.

I gasped loudly. "Is he alive?"

Astrid continued pressing a few more times. "For now, but you better hand me the breathing mask."

Brenda didn't hesitate to obey. Astrid put the mask on Newt's mouth, hoping that would make things easier for him.

And while all that happened, I didn't even notice we were already flying through the air, let alone that Thomas was being pulled into the Berg from a burning building.

I rushed over to them, revealing Teresa. She was on top of the building too. Everyone, even I, reached out for her to jump into the Berg, but either she didn't want to, or we were just too late.

A building fell on top of her building. Teresa fell backward, but quickly crawled right up again. She closed her eyes and fell with the stone, disappearing forever.

Thomas screamed. And I knew that Teresa had been important to him, no matter if he was dating Newt. And I felt bad, yet sad. Teresa really used to be my best friend before the maze, so it left me crying too, but not just about her... about everyone I lost.

Chuck, Alby, Mary, Teresa... and every other person, like both of my parents. And sometimes myself.

Once I leaned my back against the Berg and peacefully sat on the ground, just grieving and staring forward, Minho sat down next to me.

"We made it." He whispered. I lay my head on his shoulder, taking deep breaths.

"We made it." I smiled and turned my head just enough to make eye contact. "I love you, Minho."

"I love you, Lena. You." He said quietly before connecting our lips. "And now we're safe, at the Safe Haven."

I nodded, realizing it really was Minho; my soulmate. My happy ending.