"Really? Could you please give me a reason why I should bother checking you out?" I asked her with my usual emotionless face.

It is my honest opinion as I didn't find any reason why I should look at her.

The senpai seemed a bit surprised by my response before a smirk appeared on her face.

"This is the first time I'm meeting a boy with a response like that. Where are you from kouhai-kun?" The girl asked me.

"India." I said to her plainly.

"That's it? Nothing about who you are or what your achievements are or any other special skills?" The girl asked me with the smirk still on her face.

"I see no reason to tell you about it." I said to her in a neutral tone.

The girl looked at me, really looked at me. Then she let out a laugh in what I think is amusement before she looked at me.

"Are you telling me that you don't want any attention from a beautiful senpai like me?" The girl asked me with a smirk.

She's a narcissist alright. But she can back it up. With her looks she definitely is one of the most beautiful women on campus.

"Really? A beautiful senpai. Where? Could you point her out to me? I would really like to meet her." I said to her as I looked around.

"Heeeh~, you're very interesting kouhai-kun. Maybe this will help." The girl said to me.

Then in a matter of a second she is in front of me. She had crossed the distance between us in a second and is now standing in front of me with her looming over me. In fact her face is right in front of me as she is smirking at me. I could also feel her breathing on me face.

But that was it. My face didn't change, it remained the same emotionless face that I usually have as I looked at her straight in her eyes as she did the same. I didn't blink as I kept eye contact with her.

A few seconds later she straightened her back and placed her hands on her hips and smirked at me as she looked at me.

"You're very interesting kouhai-kun. My name is Kiryuin Fuka, of class 2-B. I usually only allow others to call me Kiryuin, but as you have managed to interest me I will give you permission to call me Fuka." The girl said to me with the same smirk on her face.

"Alright then Fuka senpai. It's nice to meet you." I said with the same face.

"Heh. No hesitation at all huh. Why don't you tell me your name kouhai-kun? I told you mine." Fuka said to me with a smirk.

"Aaron Benedict. Student of Class 1-D." I said to her in a neutral tone.

I saw her eyes widen a bit when I said my class is 1-D. Her smirk only seemed to grow more.

"Alright then kouhai-kun. I'll be keeping an eye on you. I hope you make things interesting for me." Fuka said to me with a smirk before she walked away.

I watched her walk away before he was out of my field of view. I sighed as I remembered her words.

"Well, that was unexpected." I said to myself as I started to eat.

I ate my lunch fairly quickly and went back to my class after washing my hands. There I saw that many of my classmates had bentos from either the convenience store or the cafeteria. I also saw Ayanokoji with some bread and Horikita is eating a sandwich.

I sat at my seat and put my lunch box in my bag and leaned onto my desk.

"Clubs huh." I said to myself as I closed my eyes.

On my way to class I had heard the announcement about a club fair in gymnasium number 1. I didn't have any interest in clubs but it wouldn't hurt to just check it out.

"Do you want to go to the fair?" Ayanokoji's voice caused me to open my eyes.

I looked at his direction and saw that he is looking at me.

"Are you asking me or anyone else?" I asked her.

"I'm asking you." Ayanokoji said to me.

"Well, I am thinking of checking it out. There's no harm in looking at the fair." I said to him shrugging a bit.

"Would you like to go with us? We are planning on checking it out." Ayanokoji said to me.

"Us?" I asked as I looked at him.

Then I looked at Horikita as she is also looking at me.

"I thought you two weren't on good terms." I said to them with a raised eyebrow.

"We aren't. I'm just going with him to see him try and fail at making friends. It's amusing to watch." Horikita said to me in her usual sharp tone with the same face.

"You're a sadist huh. Okay, I am thinking of going there anyway so having two more isn't a problem for me." I said with a shrug.

"I see. But I would refrain from talking about me like that." Horikita said to me in a sharp tone as she narrowed her eyes at me.

"I will talk however I want to talk." I said to her nonchalantly.

"Don't make a scene in the class." Ayanokoji said to us when he saw us.

"Hmph. You're very presumptuous. No wonder you can't make any friends." Horikita said to him as she went back to eating her lunch.

"You're no better." I heard Ayanokoji mutter but it looks like Horikita didn't hear him.

Well, it does give me time to analyse them a bit. I can also confirm if my suspicions about Horikita are true or not.

With that thought I waited for lunch break to end as I closed my eyes.

(A/N: Aaron harem suggestions: Fuka, Sae, Airi, Hiyori, Haruka, Ichinose, Horikita Suzune, Nazuna, Ibuki, Chie. Mako Amikura, Kamuro Kasumi. Suggestions are still open.
Ayanokoji harem suggestions: Arisu, Ichika, Kei.
I think Aaron is going to get most of the COTE girls, sorry students of ANHS, the mc is getting the girls. And thanks for reading my book.)