War of Unification part 1: declaration

Start from the beginning

Volcanic mountains of Thangorodrim that surrounds Konstantia. Over 35,000 feet in height, it protects the capital city from invasions. The Black Gate is the only way in and out by roads and lines of heavy fortifications are on the mountains. It is also the nest of wyverns.

______________________________________

   -capital city of Konstantia, Magog-

Inside the deep forges, Naruto decided to modify his dragon armor. With the advanced weapons of Magog put in, his armor would be unstoppable. Naruto walked out of the hot furnace and the mages chanted spells. The war machines came to him and attached themselves to his armor, becoming one. The metal fused with the weapons and changed to meet the requirements.

''Hmmm, nice.'' Naruto said and he thanked the sorcerors. He walked outside and met up with Daena. In the halls, Naruto was walking alongside his sister, Daena Blackfyre, to discuss some important things. ''So, about the whole plan regarding the clans. Is it going well?'' Naruto asked.

''Yes, it is.'' Daena answered. ''The ritual is finished and they're proceeding according to plans. The magic of the sorcerors enables women to give birth in just nine days. Pretty nasty stuff, blood magic. The babies can develop into capable fighting soldiers within the next four years with the faster aging. Magog's ranks will swell and so will the population.''