He had always been non-chalant in this matter. Since they always showered together, even when she was in her suicidal phase. And his cock had to go somewhere, so he didn't mind it being pressed against it's owner. She had all rights reserved on his dick.

He was now peppering kisses in the crook of her neck. "We spend too much time in the shower due to your administrations" She said. He hummed non chalantly in her neck. He didn't care about the petty time. She was his to feast on at all times. "We should shower separately from now on" She said and his head shot out of her neck.

"No!" His tone was both commanding and whiny. He could force her to shower with him. But he knew if she wanted to shower without him, he would have to give her space in the name of trying to change himself for her. Fuck the change! "We'll wake up extra early" He said.

She narrowed her eyes; "You drag me in here in the evening also and sometimes at night too" She reminded him. She would shower after coming back from college in the afternoon. But if he would want to shower after coming back from work, no matter what she is doing he would pick her up and take her in the shower.

He grinned guilty; "It's because my wife's wet body looks so hot that I'm addicted to it" He said licking the droplet of water on her neck. She shivered at the sensation of his soft tongue but a yelp escaped her lips when his dick twiched against her stomach.

He chuckled at her reaction; "See, it likes you too" He teased her making her cheeks blush. She had already been trying not to look down since they entered shower. She pushed his chest and tried to move away from his growing parts. But it wasn't possible. "Awww... Don't be scared, it's all yours. You need to take care of it" He was teasing her.

"You can do whatever you want to it" He whispered in her ear making shivers run down her spine. She slapped his arm and said; "Stop being so shameless or I'll cut it" He fake gasped making her roll her eyes. "Then how will you survive with an amputated husband. Who will pleasure this soft pussy of yours?" His fingers slightly glided on her pink wet pussy.

She shrieked and jerked his hand away. He chuckled and pinched her cheeks; "you are so cute" He told her, her innocence and shyness was a fucking turn on for him. She pressed her legs together, she was too shy in this matter.

He held her hand and pressed it against his chest, while watching her face closely. He slowly moved it down. She looked up at him with fear and excitement clearly written in her eyes. "Come on, don't be shy" He cooed when she tried to resist moving her hand downward.

He made her touch his dick and she gasped. It was big and monstrous. She stared at him; "it's all beacuse of you baby" He told her. His cock was rock hard and it had stretched out to full size. She tried to take her hand away in nervousness but he held it there. "Don't be nervous, you are the only girl who has all rights reserved on me and my... " He said, wiggling his eyes playfully.

"Shut up!" She said, slapping his arm. Her cheeks had turned dark pink due to his shamelessness. "Does it hurt?" She asked out of nowhere, but got shy at her own question. "Nevermind" She said. "It kind of hurts when it's like this" He told her, trying to control himself while his wife was standing naked and holding his dick.

Amelia frowned, she didn't really know that it hurt men. She thought that only women feel pain in sex but turned out, it was more painful and desirable for men.

"It needs you" Her eyes widened when he whispered near her ear. "I.... Ummm..... " She stuttered, not knowing what to say to him. She looked here and there, she didn't herself know if she was ready for this or not. "Shhhh..." He shushed her stupid thoughts and cupped her cheeks with both hands to make her focus on him.

"I won't do anything you are not ready for" He told her as softly as he could. "Don't be scared" He pressed a soft kiss against her nose so she would forget about her fear and pain and focus on what he was saying. "Do you trust me?" He asked, his lips brushing against hers while his eyes were keeping her focused on him only.