twenty three

Today was a day off for the whole cast of obx, so they decided to spend their day together and go on a boat trip to a nearby island.

Only a few days had passed since Drew admitted her feelings towards her and Gillian was in cloud 9, but she didn't tell anyone yet.

So when Madelyn picked her up this morning after grabbing coffee with Chase she could sense something was different about her. After all she knew her cousin the best.

"Did something happen or why are you beaming with joy?" She laughed as Gillian entered her car, along with Madison and Carlacia.

"Well..I think I have to tell you guys something." She smiled brightly, biting on her lip in excitement.

"Spit it out right now!" Madison yelled from the backseat, wiggling nervously.

"Drew and I kissed and then he told me that he liked me, and I did the same." Gillian finally admitted, feeling relieved that her friends now knew what was going on in her life.

"YOU'RE SHITTING ME!" Madelyn gasped as she almost hit the breaks too hard, staring at her cousin with an open mouth.

"I fucking knew it!" Carlacia clapped her hands as she smiled brightly towards the blonde.

"That's so cute. Are you guys dating now?" Madison replied, earning a nod from the youngest girl, "I think so, yeah."

The girls couldn't stop asking her about everything that went down while driving to the pier, wanting to know every little detail of their date..

After about 20 minutes they arrived at their destination, seeing the guys already on the boat and preparing everything for their trip. The girls brought some more snacks and drinks, handing it to Nick and JD who brought it down into the little kitchen.

Drew was quick to step out of the boats interior as he heard the girls arrive, heading straight towards Gillian to grab her hand and help her onto the boat.

"Hey, Love." He smiled brightly, wrapping his arms around her small frame and holding onto her for a quick minute, making her heart skip a beat.

"Hi, stinky." She teased him, pulling away a little so she could look up at him.

It was when suddenly Drew pressed his lips onto hers that Gillians breath stopped, kissing the tall male back immediately.

It felt good to finally being able to kiss him without it being only professional. They weren't just co-stars or friends anymore, they were lovers.

Pulling away slowly she heard Madelyn giggle in the distance, peaking past Drew and seeing the reason behind it.

Everybody except the girls was standing there with their jaws dropped to the floor. Only now she realized that nobody from the guys knew, except Austin, who was standing back there with his arms crossed and a smirk plastered on his face.

"Right.." Drew laughed, scratching the back of his head.

"So..you two have finally made it official huh?" Chase said playfully, leaning against the boat and eyeing them.

"Yes, we are." Drew immediately said, his arm wrapping around Gillians waist and placing a soft kiss to her temple.

"I'm so happy for you guys!" Madelyn expressed her joy once again, walking over to pull both of them into a hug.