fifteen

Today was the day where Gillian temporarily moved into the apartment complex of the obx cast to make it easier to reach the set and to make it more fun.

Her cousin, as well as Chase, helped her and brought Gillian's stuff up to the girls' floor.

"And done!" Chase sighed as he put the last box down, "you really have a lot of shoes.."

"Thank you so much! I owe you one." She smiled over to the dark haired male and her cousin pulled both of them into a hug, jumping around.

"We're gonna have so much fun!"

Suddenly, the three of them were interrupted by a loud knock on the door, and their heads turned almost simultaneously as the door slowly opened, revealing a timid Drew peeking around the corner.

"Drew, come in!" Madelyn smiled at the tall male before he entered the apartment, looking around and seeing all the boxes.

"Just wanted to see how things are going." He chuckled, looking directly at gillian while doing so.

"Very good to be honest." she smiled back at him, their eyes glued to eachother before Gillian suddenly wrapped her arms around the other.

"This is all because of you, so thank you." the blonde whispered to him, making him shake his head.

"No, it was you." he replied, his hands were placed on her waist very softly, sending shivers down her spine as she catched herself finding comfort in his presence.

Realizing that Chase and Madelyn were still in the room with them Gillian pulled away, biting down on her lip in embarrassment while drew was shyly scratching his neck.

"Anyways, I think we'll get going guys." Madelyn smirked as she grabbed Chase' wrists and pulled him outside, leaving her and Drew behind.

Her heart began to race as she realized that Drew was still staring at her, sending a charming smile towards Gillian.

"I'm signing my contacts tomorrow, you wanna tag along?" she asked him, immediately earning a nod from him.

"I'd love to."

___

gillianisabella

liked by madelyncline, drewstarkey, austinnorth55 and 20

liked by madelyncline, drewstarkey, austinnorth55 and 20.835 others

gillianisabella it's not the car, it's the driver.

view all 15.514 comments
|
user jealousy jealousy

user drew in the corner lmao

jonathandavissofficial ayo mr. starkey clean ur car
  ➥ gillianisabella he told me u should clean it yourself if it bothers u

user DREW AND GILLIAN ON A DRIVE ALONE??
   ➥ user I would die

drewstarkey hard to keep my eyes on the road
  ➥ gillianisabella u really wanna kill me huh?
   ➥ user OH MY GOD
    ➥ user ive never seen drew so flirty before

user she's like glue
  ➥ user wtf is ur problem?

user I ship them sm
  ➥ user they're just friends

___

cami x

*sent a photo*

IS THAT THE CONTRACT??

yup
im officially signed

im crying sm rn
im so happy for you

thank you angel <3

I miss you so freaking much

same
u need to visit soon !

bet