eighteen

The next day, it was time for another shoot. This time, Gillian and Drew had to film scenes together, and she already felt the excitement in her stomach all morning.

Upon arriving on set, she greeted the entire crew first before heading to the makeup room to get ready for her scene. Just as Gillian was almost done with hair and makeup, when there was a sudden knock on the door, and all heads in the room turned.

"Am I interrupting?" the young man asked as he peeked his head through the door.

Gillian immediately started smiling when she saw Drew, and her heart unconsciously beat faster.

"No, no, come on in!" she waved him over, and the tall man quickly made his way over to her.

"How are you feeling? You look amazing!" he smiled, resting his hands on the back of her chair.

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself." she giggled, eyeing Drew through the mirror. "To be honest, I'm a bit nervous."

"Do I make you nervous?" he grinned, causing Gillian's breathing to quicken.

"Anyways..." she bit her lip and reached for her bottle to take a sip, which elicited a heartfelt laugh from Drew. "Come on, let's go."

"Okay, so we're starting with the bar scene, alright?" Jonas called out to the whole team, and everyone was quick to get into position.

Gillian and Drew had already positioned themselves and eagerly awaited the signal. As soon as it began, the blonde took a deep breath and soon immersed herself into her character.

She followed the script perfectly, grabbing the glass with the fake alcohol and downing it. She then continued her act, getting off of the stool and walking towards the exit when suddenly it was Drews turn.

He bumped into the blonde and for a split second both of them were so close that their faces almost touched. Gillian felt her heart pump rapidly as she looked into his ocean blue eyes, the tension between them increasing and totally forgetting that they were putting on a show.

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me that you were back or gave me a call?" He said sternly, fully emerged into his character Rafe Cameron.

"I don't owe you shit, Cameron." She bit back, glaring at him before walking past him and leaving the scene.

"Cut! Okay guys, very good! We're gonna go again in a bit." Jonas said, letting everyone know that they would take a quick break.

Just when the girl wanted to grab some water she spotted her cousin standing right behind all the cameras, immediately waving her over. She was quick to run towards Madelyn, hugging her.

"Gill, did you see the way Drew looked at you?" Madelyn gasped as she whispered into her cousins ear.

"What do you mean? It's just acting mads." She replied, giggling nervously.

"If you say so..." Her cousin rolled her eyes playfully, receiving a quick slap from Gillian to her upper arm.

Thousands of thoughts were running through her head at the time, not really knowing what to think of the whole situation and even Mads comment.

Did Drew really like her or was he just putting on a show?

___

gillianisabella

liked by madelyncline, drewstarkey, rudeth, jonathandavissofficial and 69

liked by madelyncline, drewstarkey, rudeth, jonathandavissofficial and 69.427 others

gillianisabella the sun sets, but the beauty lingers on

view all 46.752 comments
|
user how can someone be this beautiful?

user no wonder she is a model too !

madelyncline white makes u look like an angel
  ➥ gillianisabella stop or I'll cry

user why is everyone so obsessed with her?
  ➥ user cause she's the sweetest person ever
    ➥ user you're just jealous she's with drew

drewstarkey you know what's beautiful?
  ➥ austinnorth55 your feet?
    ➥ drewstarkey you're unbelievable..
      ➥ user austin is so out of pocket

user idk if i wanna be her or be with her
  ➥ sabrinacarpenter felt
    ➥ gillianisabella stop that's me @ u

user no one wants to see ur ugly ass
  ➥ user says u, miss no profile picture