twenty

drewstarkey

liked by madelyncline, austinnorth55, carlaciagrant and 2

liked by madelyncline, austinnorth55, carlaciagrant and 2.592.207 others

drewstarkey little mermaid gill

view all 1.582.478 comments
|
user MAYDAY MAYDAY

user im cringing hard

madelyncline we used to love h2o
  ➥ gillianisabella real
    ➥ user the best

user imagine she is seeing drew half naked rn..
  ➥ user that should be me

austinnorth55 still trying to get water out of my ears.. I'm gonna get revenge

user obx cast pool party??
  ➥ user i think just drew and gillian pool party

user crying rn

___

Gillian was fairly early on set today as it would be one of the most nerve wracking days in her career. Today she'd have to film another scene with drew but it would be way different than before.

It was a kiss scene.

The blonde had been awake all night, trying to distract her mind and ease her body but nothing seemed to work as she kept on twisting and turning in her bed. She didn't even know why she was so nervous, it her job after all.

But this time it seemed different, the whole vibe had changed. Drew became one of the people she was closest with from the cast and he made her feel comfortable and safe, so why was she freaking out?

Playing with the paper in her hand she read through the script over and over again as she got her makeup amd hair done. It felt like time went by way faster today than any other day.

Soon enough Gillian found herself on set, as everyone got into position. Looking over at Drew she noticed that he looked a little more tense than usual, sending a sweet smile towards his direction. He immediately smiled back, throwing a thumbs up her way to let her know that he was ready.

After Jonas gave them their signal to start everyone got quiet and eyed both of them. The two actors were standing so close to eachother at this point that not even a piece of paper could fit in between them.

Gillian felt her breathing quicken as his blue eyes pierced through hers, sending shivers down her spine.

"I know you still want me." His deep voice rang into her ears amd for a quick moment she imagined Drew saying that to her instead of his character, Rafe.

His face got dangerously close to hers as his hand reached to cup her cheek, a pink flush spreading all across her face before he pressed his lips onto hers.

Gillian immediately closed her eyes and let herself fall, feeling so good in his embrace. It was only now she realized that what she felt towards Drew wasn't only friendship.

She knew that it was their job right now, that they were asked to do this, but she could feel in her body that the way he was kissing her wasn't just acting.

Pulling away from the kiss both of them kept their heads close to eachother, staring right into the other persons eyes. Her cheeks still reddened.

"Guys that was..wow..I'm legit speechless right now." Jonas clapped his hands as he walked over to us.

"You two have one of the best chemistries I've seen so far!" He complimented them, making Gillian feel even more embarrassed.

"Thank you so much." She replied, still feeling Drew's gaze on her.

___

cami x

cami?
It happened

WHAT
WHAT
WHAT

I think I'm crushing on drew

I fucking knew it
I told u

It's so embarrassing
like why am i so easy ?

lmao
you're not

what am i gonna do now?

u should make a move

what?
no.

um yes !

but idk how

you'll know..