Love is Madness

Hiiii!! It's been a while since my last update😊 I had to move to a different country and wasn't feeling well at first. But I'm here now. I am currently working on something big, but I wanted to update. This is a short story, and I rewrote it so much that I don't even like it anymore. But at least it's something. Anyway, enjoy! Feedback is greatly appreciated 🥰
Ps. If you haven't (although I hope you already have) listened to 30stm new songs Stuck, Life is beautiful and Get up kid please go and listen 🙏 they are amazing ❤️
-------------------------------------------------------------
Jared's POV:
I see millions of faces from the stage at my concerts every day. Millions upon millions in different countries and venues. People always ask me if I "remember them from the meet and greet five years ago", and everytime I answer with a yes, when the truth is it is humanly impossible to memorize so many faces, after some time they all became alike.

But that was before I saw her. At a concert that seemed like any other, in the crowd, that wasn't anything particularly special, yet, but that changed the second my eyes landed on her. A girl with a shiny smile and beautiful Y/e/c eyes full of adoration, dancing to the beat and screaming the lyrics in a mars store shirt. Holding a colorful sign, as others did, declaring her love for me. There was something different about her, though, something extraordinary. I could feel she was someone special.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, still, a few seconds later, I forced myself to look away, remembering the cameras around me. I had to remind myself the song that was on next. "I knew the moment I looked into your eyes" - seemed so fitting now.

She met my eyes and smiled from ear to ear. And what a pretty smile it was. So I smiled back. She looked around as if trying to see who my smile was directed to. If I weren't singing, I would probably laugh at such a sweet reaction. She really was someone special.

Just like that, I knew I had to know her.

Y/n's POV:
There is no one like him in the whole world. I'd recognize his face, his voice, his presence from a billion other. My love and admiration of Jared are what brought me to this concert.

Everything felt so perfect, so unique that I couldn't help smiling like an idiot. If anyone looked at me then, they would probably find my grin unbecoming. Luckily, no one was. Looking that is, with everyone's attention being on one person and him only. I also couldn't stop myself from jumping up and down, dancing and singing along to the songs that I know every word of, even though I ran out of breath after the second song.

As I looked in his eyes, I could swear I felt him looking back at me. Obviously, it couldn't be true. If he did look in this direction, there're people everywhere around me. I'm nothing special, just a fan, there is no reason for him to look at me for more than a second.

Jared, on the other hand, had thousands of eyes at this concert following his every move. What was he thinking about at this moment, when the stage's his, when every soul sang the words of "Love is madness"? - I wondered. I couldn't help but think what it must feel like, to be the one he thinks about when singing this song, to be the one who puts a smile on his face, the one who can make those blue eyes light up.

I desperately wanted to know him at that moment. The real him. But I could only dream.