Nightmare

Warnings: maybe a bit sad, but not much
Plot: you are having a nightmare ( I'll let you guys read the end ;))
Pls listen to the song
---------------------------------------------------------
- Wait! Don't leave, - you said and started running to him, but no luck.
Jared stayed not moving with his arms crossed on his chest. You were somewhere, you would call your room, but a lot darker, scarier.
- What? Seriously, Y/n?! I'm leaving you, it's all over! We're breaking up!- he shouted angrily and came closer to the door
- Why?! I... I don't understand! It was all okay... WE were okay!
- Yeah, except nothing was! I never ever loved you! This " relationship" was nothing but waste of time!
Tears started streaming down your face from his hurtful words. You slowly fell to the ground.
- I know it's not like, like that. I love you... - you whispered.
- Love ME? Oh, you're weak, pathetic, worthless little girl! You are just a little useless bitch!
***
You woke up crying. You slowly reached out  the edge of your bed just to find out you were all alone. So it wasn't a dream. He left you. You didn't doubt it. You never understood why he chose you, when he could have any girl he wanted. Literally.
You got up from the bed and shivered feeling cold morning air on your body. You walked sleepily to the balcony.
- Y/n, baby? - you heard Jared's voice and ran, forgetting the cold.
You found him seating in an armchair in the balcony drinking coffee.
- Y/n? Are you alright? - he asked, looking at your red from crying eyes.
- J?! I... I thought you left me. I was so...so scared! - you sobbed.
He held you in his arms and said:
- Y/n, it was just a nightmare. I would never leave you. I would never. You are the only person I love and that was simply a very bad dream, not reality. You... Y/n, you mean so much to me. Please don't cry! You're tearing my heart apart!
You felt warm and protected in his embrace, you stopped crying soon after.
- Promise me, you will never ever leave me.
- I promise you. I can't let you go. I want you to know that I love you, Y/n.
- I love you, Jared. Always did, always will.
---------------------------------------------------------
A/n: so, how was this part? I changed I into You, hope it's better like this. Do you, guys, at least like my stories? Please, please, please let me know 🙏🙏🙏
T.