Running Away

Warnings: none
Plot: you are running away from the party with a man you've just met
Y/f/c - your favorite color
Please listen to this song ( that's my favorite female singer btw)
---------------------------------------------------------
I don't know why I agreed to go to go to this party. Not even a party, boring event almost a ball, with a black tie dress code and dull people. I would never go to such place by my wish, but that's a date. The guy I'm going with, well, rich, sweet, but not interesting at all, my bestie's cousin, adored by my parents. Going to the party was his idea, of course.
If I was lucky enough, I would tell him, I feel sick and disappear after some time.
I put on the dress- my favorite, long, no-sleeve, Y/f/c. Matching perfectly with my heels. Then, I put on some mascara and lipstick, added some perfume and went straight to hell.
- Hey, Y/n! You look stunning!- my date hugged me.
- Hey! Thanks, and thank you for inviting me here!
The party was as bad as I expected. A lot of people talking, drinking, dancing.
As soon as he left me to meet some friends, I went to the bar counter.
- Scotch, please!- I heard near.
When I turned my head I saw a very handsome man. He stared at me with his ocean blue eyes.
- You look bored.
- I am. That's not exactly my type of fun.
- Oh, then what is?- he asked me with a smirk.
- Something more crazy.
-  I see, and you are here, why?
I didn't want to tell I was not alone. Usually, it repels man, and I liked him, he is cute and hot. But it would be more awkward if my date showed up. I decided to tell the truth.
- I have a date.
- You don't sound excited, do you? - he said, like we've known each other forever. Honestly, I felt so, too.
- Well, the only thing that excites me is the fact that he left me to talk to friends, - I answered.
- Such a beauty should choose a man who, at least, can entertain a girl,- he gave me a sexy-death stare and I felt myself blushing, - why are you with him, anyway?
- Well, he is rich!
- You're a real gold-digger!
- Rude! - we laughed, - by the way, what's your name?
- Jared. Leto.
- Y/n. Y/n Y/l/n.
He wanted to say something, but I saw my date approaching.
- Gotta go, nice meeting you.
- Same, can I have your nu-
I stand up and went to my date, regreting it though. I wanted to stay with Jared.
~time skip~

After he introduced me to his family, that was enough for me. I wanted to leave badly and I had a giabolical plan.
- I'll go to a rest room, okay?
I knew, I was acting like a bitch. But I was fed up with this party.
I entered the toilet and opened the window.
- What a hell? - suddenly I heard the familiar voice.
- Jared? You?
- Hey, Y/n, whatcha doing?
- Running away! Coming with me?
- Hell, yeah! Go first I'll help.
He helped by pushing my butt out of the window, not like I was complaining. Then, he climbed himself.
- That's not what I usually do,- I said, hoping he's not thinking of me as of some psycho.
- What exactly you don't do? Ghost your date, run from a party, or let a stranger hold your a.ss while you are climbing out of the window?
- All. So, what now?
- Wanna go to my house? I still want your number, - he licked his lips.
- Since I already broke all rules...
He hugged me and we went to his car. This will be an interesting night.