Vampire part 2

Hiya, everybody!
I've got some free time soooo....... Here's the second part!
Warnings: vampire that's all
-------------------------------------------------------------
- A vampire?! A FREAKING VAMPIRE?! - you knew that you were screaming so loud, the whole neighborhood heard, however, you didn't care. After all, not everyday one finds out, that one's boyfriend's a real life vampire, - I knew you were hiding something from me, but THIS?! THIS IS INSANE!

- Y/n, please... - he sighed sadly.

- "Y/n, please"? That's all you've got to say? I... I have no words.

A part of you still couldn't comprehend what was happening, despite thinking about this for what feels like an hour. And, even though it wasn't an ordinary argument between a couple, you wished it was one.

- You know, I can't believe you! It can NOT be true!

- Y/n, but it is, - his eyes, now back to gorgeous blue, looked sad and hurt, it was breaking your heart in pieces, - you have the absolute right to be scared, and you probably will never wanna see me again and I'll understand....

You knew that's not what you wanted. The opposite of it, actually.

You came closer to him and touched his hand, putting my hand in his.

- No!

- No?

- I'm not leaving you, J. I... I know we haven't said it yet, but I love you. And I'd love you even if you were a.... mermaid, or, I dunno, turning into a caterpillar every Saturday. I love you for you, and I don't care if you're a vamp. I just wish you told me sooner, - you added so quietly, almost silently.

- I did, - how could you forget vampires have ¿superhearing?, - I told you this, not even once. But I was scared you'd be freaked out, so I made you forget every single time.

- Yeah? What else did you make me forget? - you tried to be serious, but failed. This was just too funny.

- Not much. Only me appearing in front of you unexpectedly and jumping from the roof of our house, - you were laughing like crazy, because J didn't sound guilty at all about this anymore, - and...

- Jeez, spare me.

- ... and that I love you.

Yoy felt your heart skipping a beat.

- Really?

- Yes. You're the best thing that happened to me.

- So, you love me? - you need reassurance, you couldn't believe this was happening.

- That's exactly what I just said, yes.

- Or you're trying to change the topic of our conversation, ha? Like, the fact that you're a vampire! Do you have super abilities? How old are you? How were you turned into a vampire? Are you even comfortable with me saying VAMPIRE?

- That is so not the reaction I expected. I thought you'd be running away, screaming, you know, the whole "vampires exit" package. But this is much better.

- Well, I'm not running away- you said, - you can't get rid of me that easily, - you winked at your boyfriend.

- Trust me, I'm happy about that, - he smiled warmly at you and pulled you closer.

- If you think cuddling will help me forget my questions, you are absolutely right, - you murmured against him, - but I really need to know.

- Okay, you deserve it, you need to know this part of me. I guess. First question.

- How did you, you know, - you shifted in your seat, - how did it even happen? How COULD something like this happen?

- Well... It happened almost a hundred years ago. And before you ask - no, I wasn't turned by some evil girl who loved both me and my brother. And no, it wasn't a failed science experiment. It's boring, really. One day I died with vampire blood and boom!

- So that's how one becomes vampire! Next. Do you... - you paused, knowing, that after the question you wanted to ask there were no coming back, - do you ever thought about my blood? Maybe wanted to taste it?

- Y/n, this isn't fair, - Jared said, pained expression on his face

You wanted to back down, but you also needed an answer.

- Jay, you promised you'd answer!

- It isn't fair, because I did, - he touched your arm sweetly, - and, at the risk of sounding like that guy from Twilight, you, my love, smell deliciously.

You slowly reached out and caressed his face. You knew, that you wanted him - vampire or not. You put your wrist before his mouth, right at the vein.

- What's stopping you from having a little taste?