Chapter 11 (Magnus VS Drago)

After Wavern's fight with Drago the second round began and this time Dan decided to use more powerful abilities to fight off Y/n's next bakugan, he grabs Drago and threw him in. Drago appears in a twister of flames again and took a defensive stance, he doesn't want a repeat of his fight with Wavern.

Y/n: Alright who's up next?

Magnus: Me! Time to teach this weakling a lesson!

Y/n: Ok, bakugan brawl! Stand Pyrus Neotanium Magnus!

Y/n throws in Magnus and the Pyrus bakugan appears in a pillar of fire, Magnus roars and caused a shockwave that almost shook the entire arena. Drago was a little bit intimidated as just like Wavern, Magnus had a power level that almost rivalled his own. Without wasting a second Magnus rushed at Drago and tried to hit him with a drop kick, Drago quickly dodged out of the way but Magnus wasn't going to give him any breathing room as he rushed at Drago again. 

Y/n: Ability activate: Dragon Fire!

Magnus shot multiple fire balls at Drago but they got blocked by his Titanium Screen, Drago rushed at Magnus and punched him in the face before giving him a knee to the gut. Magnus groans in pain before blocking another punch from Drago who tries to kick him but Magnus grabs his leg then flipped him over and slammed him to the ground, Drago quickly recovers and jumped back to create some distance between him and Magnus.

Dan: Ability activate: Core Buster!

Drago builds up some energy into his mouth then shot it at Magnus.

Y/n: Ability activate: Flaming Throne!

Magnus' body ignites on fire and he crosses his arms to block the attack, he then absorbs the energy and sends it back to Drago who didn't have enough time to block and was sent flying back. Magnus quickly follows up the attack with a stream of fire from his mouth. Drago got up and brought up his hands to summon his Titanium Screen and block the attack.

Magnus: Fight me like a true Dragonoid you coward! Give me a real fight!

Drago: If it's a fight you want, you got one!

Dan: Ability activate: Revolutional!

Drago flies up into the air and some red lenses appear in front of him, he shot a blast of energy through the lenses which made the attack a lot more powerful. Magnus' eyes widen as he's hit by the powerful blast, smoke surrounded his entire body and once it disappeared Magnus was standing still, all dirty and bruised. Y/n worried that Magnus got seriously hurt but once he started laughing he calmed down.

Magnus: HAHAHAHA!!! Yes! That's more like it! Give me all you got, Drago!

Y/n: Sometimes you worry me to death, Magnus.

Magnus: Sorry about that, just wanted to see how much power he's packing. And I think it's time to display my true power.

Y/n: Ok, ability activate: Raging Primordial Alpha!

Magnus took a stance and his body begins to glow a bright orange before the glow changed to blue, he roars and a pillar of blue fire erupts from him. Drago covers his eyes and began to worry, he didn't expect Magnus to have a transformation like Wavern but he should've seen it coming. If Wavern and Magnus have these weird transformations then surely the others do as well, Drago looks up and is once again surprised by the new form of his opponent.

 If Wavern and Magnus have these weird transformations then surely the others do as well, Drago looks up and is once again surprised by the new form of his opponent

Magnus: My rage! My wrath! My thrill for battle! They burn brighter than the sun itself!

Immediately Magnus charged at Drago and appeared in front of him in seconds, Drago was shocked only for a second before receiving a headbutt from the other Pyrus bakugan. He stumbles back and tried to get his bearings but Magnus follows up the headbutt with a devastating punch to the gut, Drago gasped and moved back while holding his stomach in pain. He looks up at Magnus only to receive a kick to the chin and a tailwhip to the face sending him flying into a stone pillar, Magnus laughs cruelly while cracking his knuckles and glaring at Drago's downed form.

Magnus: You know? Maybe killing you isn't such a bad idea.

Y/n: Magnus this isn't the time for jokes!

Magnus: Aww, you never let me have fun!

Y/n: I'll give you some head scratches if we win the battle.

That got Magnus' full attention and he instantly agrees to it, Y/n's head scratches are the most heavenly thing any of his bakugan have felt. It makes them feel relaxed and comfortable at any given time, sometimes it even makes them purr in happiness. Drago got up and heard the agreement Y/n made with Magnus and laughed.

Drago: Really? Head scratches? What are you, a dog?

Magnus: As embarrassing as it maybe, I will openly admit that I love my partner's head scratches.

With that said Magnus charged at Drago with his fists ready.

Dan: Ability activate: Double up!

Drago glows red and disappears before Magnus could punch him, he appears behind Magnus and kicked him. Magnus stumbles forward before turning around and looking for Drago but couldn't see him anywhere, suddenly his hit from behind again then from the left and right. Magnus growled and looked around furiously only to be punched in the face.

Drago: Hm. your new form is a lot weaker than Wavern's, maybe you're all talk and no bite.

Magnus: You want to see my bite?! Then I'll show you!!!

Magnus roars and released a burst of energy that forced everything around him back, Drago was pushed back but suddenly felt himself being pulled. Magnus continued to release his energy then began to twist it around him, the energy suddenly turns into fire and Magnus roars even louder.

Magnus: TWISTING INFERNO!!!

Drago stared at the fire twister in complete shock he has never seen a ability like this before, unfortunately he didn't have enough time to think about it as he was pulled into the twister

Drago stared at the fire twister in complete shock he has never seen a ability like this before, unfortunately he didn't have enough time to think about it as he was pulled into the twister. Magnus glared at Drago as the Pyrus dragonoid span around in the twister uncontrollably, he gathers up some energy and increased the heat of the twister.

Magnus: NOW BURN!!!

He releases a swift burst of power and the twister explodes in a pillar of fire and a dragon roar could be heard coming from it.

Once the dust settled Magnus was the only one standing while Drago was in his ball form by Dan's feet, Magnus roars in victory and the crowd cheers for him and Y/n

Once the dust settled Magnus was the only one standing while Drago was in his ball form by Dan's feet, Magnus roars in victory and the crowd cheers for him and Y/n. Magnus huffs and returned to normal then gave Y/n a fist bump and returned to ball form and received his earned head scratches. Meanwhile Dan picked up Drago and the two wondered if maybe Shun and Marucho were right that they weren't in control as mush as they thought they were.