Chapter 7

(Missed me?)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was in the Battle Brawlers HQ watching the replay of Magnus and Naga fighting the Mechtagon. Tri-star commented on how much he hated watching himself lose while others took all the credit, Shun and Marucho talked about the Mechtagon and where it came from while Y/n noticed how uneased Dan looked.

Shun: Alright, now for you to explain yourself.

Shun points at Y/n, who got nervous because of the stares they were giving him.

Y/n: Um sure? W-what do you want to know exactly?

Marucho: We want to know how Naga is alive and why you've partnered yourself with him.

Before Y/n could answer, Naga jumped out from his pocket and lands on Y/n's shoulder.

Naga: The Silent core, Brawlers. That's how I'm alive, as for why Y/n is partnered with me it's none of your business.

Dan: Ok but we took the Silent core away from you when we last battled.

Naga: That's what you think, you only took half of it while I took the other half.

Naga gives out a dark glow that gave out a vibe of negative energy. Suddenly Y/n's other bakugan jump out from his pockets and land on the table, the first among them to speak was Wavern.

Wavern: After saving himself, Naga brought me back to life.

Drago: What? But that's impossible and why would Naga do such a thing?

Wavern looked at her brother and he scrowls before turning around, refusing to answer. Naga could feel Wavern's glare even though he is a lot more powerful than her, he sighs and faced the brawlers he knows Wavern will tell them even without his permission.

Naga: Is it really a shocker that I brought my sister back?

Shun: Yes, considering who you are.

Naga: Tch, I used the Silent core's power to bring her back and for why I did so, is because I regretted killing her in the first place. My lust for power blinded me and when I was free from it I wanted to redeem myself for my crimes.

Tailian: That is rather surprising considering all the things you did in the past.

Tri-star: I know, right?

Naga glared at the two, he just explained why he did what he did in the past and they still don't fully believe him. He growls but doesn't do anything. Helios decided to tell his story so he jumped on to Y/n's shoulder next to Naga and spoke.

Helios: After our last encounter Brawlers, Spectra and I did a little experiment that went somewhat as planned. As you can see I'm now a Darkus bakugan.

Drago: Even after all you've been through you still experiment on yourself?

Helios: Hey I wanted to try something new alright.

Drago just nods then looked at Leonidas and Magnus who weren't paying attention to anything everyone was saying until they noticed Drago staring at them, Leonidas gave him a hateful glare while Magnus just growled at him. Drago was taken back by their behaviour since he just met them and they're already hating him for no reason, Tri-star noticed the tension between Drago and the other two and decided to speak up.

Tri-star: Hey, what's with these guys? They look like they want Drago dead.

Leonidas: And what if we do?