Chapter 4

(Drago's POV)

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, Naga alive and with a new form. It can't be possible for him to be alive, Dan and I killed him long ago. How is he back? I look at the boy Naga was talking to, he must somehow be connected to this.

Brawler: Lucky shot! But I'll be winning the second round!

???: No you won't!

The two throw in their bakugan and began to battle, I was more focused on Naga since he could be planning something bad. The Subterrain bakugan tried to grab Naga but he jumped back and shot three dark fire balls at it, the attack was blocked by a mudwall.

???: Ability activate: Negative Impact!

Some sort of dark power surrounded Naga's arms and he ran forward at the mudwall and punched it, I was impressed and worried when I saw the wall instantly fall when Naga punched it makes me wonder if that will happen if he hits my Titanium Screen. Naga missed the first punch but he suddenly vanishes and appeared behind the Subterrain bakugan, he kicks them then disappeared again.

???: Ability activate: Void Space!

A portal suddenly appears and Naga punched the bakugan into it, the portal closes and Naga looks at the boy he was partnered with and nodded.

???: Ability activate: Silent Executioner!

The portal appears and the Subterrain bakugan is sent flying towards Naga, a sword appears in his hand and in one slash he defeated the bakugan. The crowd cheered for Naga's victory which is surprising since I thought they don't like him but I guess the excitement of the battle got to them.

Announcer: Wow! Even though he is a former villain, you all have to agree that was an awesome display of power. Got anything to say young brawler?

The camera zooms in on the boy and he smiles.

???: The name is Y/n L/n, my bakugan and I...

Suddenly five bakugan jump out of his pockets and float into the camera's view, I must be seeing things because this kid has Wavern, Helios and Dharak with him.

Helios: We're the next top brawlers here, and if anyone says otherwise-

Dharak: They better be ready to know their place.

Naga: Especially Drago and Dan Kuso, they're going down.

Well that is surprising, I didn't sense any killer intent while they spoke maybe this Y/n changed them somehow.