Chapter 6

Y/n was still in the Interspace taking a break on a bench and talking to his bakugan about what happened in Dan and Drago's battle.

Dharak: I'm serious! There's something going on with Drago!

Magnus: How are you sure?

Dharak: I'm not but think about it, why would Drago lose control of his powers now? He never showed any signs of that until now.

Naga: You do have a point but you're basing all of this on a feeling you had, not facts.

Leonidas: And you have no proof.

Helios: Maybe you're just saying this so you can fight Drago by yourself!

Dharak: Why you little-

Wavern: Alright that's enough. We can discuss this back home.

Naga, Magnus, Leonidas and Helios glare at Dharak and he glared right back at them, Y/n sweat drops at the tension between the five and left the Interspace.

(Time skip)

Y/n made it home and ate some homemade ramen his mother prepared for him, while he ate Naga and Dharak had a mock battle with one another. They kept on rolling into each other in their ball forms intending to knock each other off the table, Naga went in rolling straight at Dharak who did the same. But at the last second Dharak popped open and flipped over Naga, Dharak lands and watched as Naga rolled himself off the table.

Dharak: Checkmate, try again when you actually gained some skills.

Naga jumped back on the table and glared angrily at Dharak, the two were about to battle again but were stopped when Y/n scratched them on their heads. The two silently purred at this but quickly moved away from Y/n in embarrassment.

Dharak/Naga: You four heard nothing, are we clear?!

Helios just looked away acting like he didn't see anything while Magnus and Wavern nod, Leonidas on the other hand rolled over to Y/n and received the rest of the head scratches. Dharak and Naga glare at him as he purred, those were their head scratches.

Leonidas: Heh heh, I can put my pride aside when we're alone. You two can't, well you snooze you lose.

After that Y/n helped his mom clean the dishes then went back to the Interspace, he arrived just in time to watch Marucho battle another member of Team Anubias.

Wavern: Hmm... the battle seems to be on the enemy's favour.

Helios: Don't be so sure, we know Marucho. He always has a strategy to win a battle.

And as if on que Marucho started using strategies to tip the battle in his favour, Y/n decided to watch and analyze Marucho carefully and learn his strategies. Y/n knew going in head first against Marucho is a no go, so he needed to outsmart him.

Magnus: Why the thoughtful face, buddy?

Y/n: Just analyzing Marucho, if I learn how to plan strategies like him we'll win a lot more battles.

Wavern: That's... actually beyond your level of thinking. Who are you and what did you do with Y/n?

Y/n just laughed at that, he knew it was just a joke and soon his bakugan began to laugh with him. Y/n is smart but he's not a genius like Marucho so the fact he thought of analyzing the Aqus brawler is surprising. Suddenly a roar interrupted them and they look down to see a red mechanical robot.

Y/n: Woah, what's that?!

Naga: It can't be!

Dharak: What is it Naga?

Helios: Yeah, you know something don't you?!

Naga looked down like he was having a mental discussion with himself, he growled and sighs then faced the others.

Naga: That thing, you see down in the arena.... is a Mechtagon.

Magnus/Leonidas: Mechta-what?

Naga: A Mechtagon, a robotic machine created by the pure Will of a bakugan. They have a mind of their own and are tough to beat.

Wavern: Naga... how do you know this?

Naga was about to explain but the red Mechtagon roars again and began attacking Marucho and destroying the arena.

Naga: Look I'll explain after we take down that hunk of junk.

Y/n: Right, bakugan brawl! Stand Silent Platinum Naga! Pyrus Neotanium Magnus!

Magnus: Finally a fight!

Y/n: Ability activate: Primal Flame!

Magnus shot a stream of fire at the Mechtagon but it's shield prevented it from taking damage, the Mechtagon suddenly shot two beams at Magnus who wasn't able to dodge in time so he's hit. Smoke surround his entire body until he roared and got rid of all the smoke.

Magnus: Now this is more like it! I felt that and I'm gonna give it back tenfold!

Y/n: Ability activate: Primal Rage! Ability activate: Overload!

Both Naga and Magnus roared and charged straight at the Mechtagon, Naga punched it multiple times intending to break the shield. Magnus came in fast and headbutted the Mechtagon, though he didn't do any damage he did make it stumble back.

Y/n: Leonidas, ready to test out that new ability?

Leonidas: I thought would never ask.

Y/n: Bakugan brawl! Stand Darkas Infinity Leonidas!

Leonidas appeared in a twister of black flames like Naga and he immediately flies up high in the sky.

Y/n: This is gonna be so cool! Ability activate!

Suddenly black clouds began to appear and cover the entire arena, Naga and Magnus both look up and smile they knew what was about to happen. They return to Y/n the moment he called out the ability.

Y/n: Great Dragonic Destroyer!!!

Lightning is seen flying out of the clouds and a roar is heard, flying out of the clouds and straight towards the Mechtagon is Leonidas with a sword in hand. He swings his sword and cuts right though the Mechtagons shield, he lands then snaps his fingers. A large thunderbolt comes down on the Mechtagon from the clouds and began to shock it until it disappeared, the crowd cheered at their saviors and their amazing display of power. Leonidas returns to Y/n exchasted, he used almost all his energy on that one ability Y/n was about to leave but someone grabbed him by the shoulder and stopped him.

Shun: Sorry but you're coming with us.

Y/n: 'Oh no, I'm so busted'