Chapter 10 (Wavern VS Drago)

After watching the replay of Dan's battle against Anubias, Y/n went off to find the Pyrus brawler. Fortunately he was able to find Dan with Shun and Marucho in their HQ, Shun wanted Y/n to try and convince Dan and Drago to stop battling and take some rest so he was now trying very hard to convince the stubborn Pyrus brawler to stop battling with little success.

Y/n: Dan just listen to us!

Dan: Leave it Y/n! Drago and I just need more practice is all.

Wavern: No you need to stop and listen, you think basic training and simple practice will help? Sorry but it won't.

Helios: We've been through limit breaking training! Holding nothing back and going beyond anything we could ever dream of. It won't work for you two until you learn control!

Drago: We have plenty of control-

Dharak: Then why do you lose said control? I first sensed it when you lost control of your powers, you have no control over any of your powers. You hold back instead of trying to find the root of the problem, so tell us right now why you hold back?

Neither Drago nor Dan said anything, they just turn around and walked away but stopped when Naga said something that got under their skin.

Naga: They're afraid that's why.

Dan: What did you say?!

Naga: You heard me Kuso! You are afraid of yourself!

Y/n: Naga that's-

Naga: No Y/n, they need to hear this. You two are afraid of your own power, you're afraid of losing control because you never had any in the first place. You don't realize by losing control you gain more of it, it helps you find what needs improvement and what needs limit breaking.

Drago: What do you know Naga?! You tried to destroy both Earth and Vestroia, for all we know you could just be faking this redemption thing to strike us with our backs turned to you!

Dharak growled in anger and glared at Drago.

Dharak: He told you why he did that! Are you blind to see the obvious?!

Drago: The same goes for you too, Dharak. I don't believe a single word you say, you were created by Code-Eve as my opposite! You could be just lying to try and kill me!

Dan: You could be lying about Y/n too! Maybe you guys forced him to become your partner!

Dharak was now fuming with rage and he wasn't the only one, all six of Y/n's bakugan were fuming with rage. Dan and Drago are accusing them of lying, faking their redemption and most of all controlling their beloved partner. You can insult them, hurt them even kill them but involve their partner, the boy they saw as family? Now you're asking for a death wish.

Helios: No one and we mean no one!

Leonidas: Messes with our partner!

Magnus: You two are scum! Y/n partnered with us out of his own free will and to say we forced him to do so makes you worse than all the villains you've fought!

Naga: We'll settle this over a battle! All six of us against you, Drago!

Drago: Fine with me! And I'll show you I'm not afraid of holding back my power!

With that Y/n and his bakugan walked away but Wavern stayed behind, Drago looked at her and is surprised to see Wavern glaring at him with such hate. Her glare was enough to send shivers down anyone's spine.

Wavern: I thought you would see reason Drago but I was wrong. That power of yours has gotten to your head, you insult my brother then my family and now my partn- No you insulted my son and for that I will bring you pain.