really ¡TOTAL DRAMA THE REVENGE OF STARS!

Chris: ah...the calm sounds of Muscoka, birds singing, nature following its routine...*gas soundthat wasn't in the script, while more real it is, the money in my pockets will be as well *shrugs* welcome to a new season of Total Drama! I'm the classic presenter,loved by all the campers who were part of every casts in the past... 

X:THAT'S A LIE!

Chris: SHUT UP DAKOTA, I'M TRYING TO GET SPECTATORS!*cough*as I was saying, I'm loved and valued , but in this edition, we'll see again the typical characters during 8 weeks, totally 2 months 22 participants are going to compete for...wait it...10 million dollars!. Yes, now they're looking forward a huge fish, oh sorry Canine, nevertheless,you'll always be special for the fans.

Canine:*thumb up*

Chris: well, now we're going to welcome the victims...I mean! pretty competitors of this show. Okay...first of all,we have the boyfriend's kisser!

Gwen:I hate you so much 

Chris:glad to see you again,Gwen!*smiles*then...a rebel who became into an affectionate on all stars...Duncan!

Duncan: go to hell

Chris: Miss my lawyers will demand you...Courtney!

Courtney: it isn't a prediction, is a claim

Chris: and I don't care, the boy whose talent is doubt in each fall, Tyler!

Tyler: *walks in making a mortal but hits his manhood*my...kiwis...

Chris:and that's how you fail on making a good impression. Let's continue...the blonde who don't remember the sportsman,Lindsay!

Lindsay:Hi Arthur, have you seen Chip or Tyler?

Chris:*facepalm*just...join with the others. The bear of the craziest fan who could harass him at world tour ...Cody!

Cody:Oh it's a relief that Sierra isn't here...

Chris:she's mad, tried to clone him and also, fell in love with Cameron...Sierra!

Sierra:Codyboo!*hugs and asphyxiates*

Chris:the most evils of all the seasons, Heather and Alejandro!

Alejandro:good evening, Ladies and friends

Duncan:save it, Al

Heather:Hello, lover's kisser

Gwen:fuck off, Heather

Chris:our cheerful and adorable ball, Owen!

Owen:oh yes! I'm back! Hi Al!

Alejandro:*has an eye nervous tic*

Chris:ah the drama...the most impacting bomb of first season...Leshawna!

Leshawna:I'm that one, guy!

Chris: a nerd who invented Alberta Captain and the Tah-Mah-weird, Harold!

Harold:I'm sorry, but it was Tah-Mah-Harold...

Chris:and should I mind because...?the composer who wanted to be marked with a G, Trent!

Trent:oh damn...

Chris:our sarcastic friend...Noah!

Noah:hey czar

Chris:the mother's fear cooker, Dj!

Dj:get over it dude...

Chris:the most kissing ones of the first and second shows...Geoff and Bridgette!

both:*kissing each other*

Chris:Scott the farmer whose ass is only from Canine!

Scott: oh boy...*shakes when sees the shark*

Chris:This mutant thing...which I still don't understand why the fandom asks for him...Ezequiel

Ezequiel:*locked in a cage and biting it*

Chris:the awful who someday was one of the most handsome...Justin

Justin:*with a paper bag on his face*don't look at me...

Chris:wet pants soldier...Brick!

Brick:please forget it bro...

Chris:and...wait we're missing someone

Chef:yes, the number 22 is going to be known as from the fourth generation,her name is ___

Chris:well, I don't know so much about her, let's see...is religious, smart and her physical condition is alright. She's ___.

___: hey everyone

Chris: okay, are those all the events which will happen? how much drama are we going to have?  the answers and more when we come back in... TOTAL! DRAMA! THE REVENGE OF THE STARS!.