Cheflapaloosa

Chris: the last week in total drama...the teams fought in a deadly volleyball game where friendships were broken. Tyler had a whole competitive day with our 4th generation participant, and she took away the few dignity he owned *shows when Cody hit Tyler at the end of the match* that must hurt dude,hahaha. In the end, a misogynist and Thomas were the two who left the island

Intern: uhm....Mr his name is Tyler not Thomas

Chris: oh yes! well, however. Don't stop watching us because today I have prepared another special dare in ¡TOTAL! ¡DRAMA! ¡THE REVENGE OF THE STARS!

(intro)

The soft sun rays went in the window of ___ who was sleeping comfortably in the east room.

(Writer's note: I mean with an arm down of her pillow, her mouth opened to a side, one leg stretched and the other bent as well as the left arm)

___:a.... half century more...*snorns*

Chris: *by the speaker on each part of the camp*....*horn*

___: AHHHHHHHHH! *bumps her head with the upper bed* OUCH!

Chris: good morning useless guys, have breakfast and found me in 5 minutes

___: *gets ready to go back to sleep but the horn sounds again* stupid Mclean...

She gets up and puts on a t-shirt blue, black jeans and white sneakers. Has a noticeable eyebags because due to the talk she had the last night with Gwen, she couldn't sleep.

Brick: good morning bro!

___: for you too, soldier, relax

Brick: ready to win today?

___:I only was the captain for the last week Brick

Gwen: hey guys, let's go to eat something before...

Chris: everybody who isn't here come immediately to the south of the isle! 

At the place:

Trent: what do you think the activity will be?

Chris: makes me glad you want to know, Trent. But first let's give a welcome to heather! her exile finished and she's back more evil than before!

Heather: all of you are going to fall

Chris: you can take revenge later, today's challenge is about something that everybody shares. Music which is around the world, each team has to prepare a song and give a concert. The judges will be the Chef, his mate the cat villain and me. Go on, go on!

Fly balls:

Gwen: guys what do you think if we touch this?*shows the lyrics*

___: sounds great!

Trent: Duncan and I will play the guitar and the bass

Gwen: me, the drums. Do you want to sing ___?

___: me? why?

Trent: we heard you a days ago, you're good *smiles*

___: okay,I'll do it

Head Squares:

Scott: what if we make something country?

Owen: no, we have to do something that steals Chris' heart

Noah:If we keep losing, we're done, you losers!

Sierra: I think I got an idea! *whispers*