Sixth sense Training

Chris: *arrives to the trailer and goes to the bathroom, then closes the door and looks into the mirror*for few...*grabs a piece of cotton and alcohol passing it by his cheeks* ouch...

Chef:*knocks*dude where have you been? the camera mans are ready, you're the one missing to start the show

Chris:*holds a whimper* I had to do something, I'm going out in a few minutes

Chef:okay, I'll torture more players!*says excited*

Chris:*takes out a picture from his pocket* what have you done to me, ___?why am I behaving like this for you?

(Writer's note: it's the picture of the party they went together :3)

[...]

Chris: previously in total drama... the strongest contestants tasted a banquet worth of kings, in which we saw a lot of things such as manners*owen eating donnuts without swallow*delicious food from surrondings*a brief appearance of the dishes*and some surprises from my subordinates*Dj finds the spicy sauce* I adore this guys!. In the end, Owen left us and Dj got an unexpected victory. Today you'll see a new battle hand to hand so, grab your pop corns,buy candies, and watch thus because this is ¡TOTAL! ¡DRAMA! ¡THE REVENGE OF STARS! 

(intro)

In the sky, a seagull is flying with worms in its mouth. A hawk pushes it and stoles the food, but when was flying back to home bumps against a skull and falls. A girl with (h/c=hair color) was stretching after two days full of exercise

???: do you mind if I join?

___:why would you do that, bad boy?You've already won your mourning and have to wait until the next week

Duncan:yes I thought the same, but the Chef forced me to train with all of you

Gwen: did you hear?

Duncan:what? be more clear Gwen

Gwen:Dj is the second finalist, and today is the combat between...

Chris: *sounds a horn* great day for dying, isn't it campers?*everybody glares*what?don't tell me that you didn't enjoy the last two days with my friend the Chef, he's so hospitable!

Leshawna:if you mean a pain in the butt for 48 hours, then you're right, he's so kind*crosses her arms*

Chris:whatever, I came for that walking corpses, if you got what I mean

Chris: Brick, Trent, let's go

Cody:good luck bro, hope you get it

___:yes, you can*smiles looking at him and then realizes Chris is looking at her so looks away*

Duncan:*frowns and steps in front of her to cover*

(Writer's note:you were wearing a blue vest top and black trousers)

The 3 man got in the boat which took them to the camp

Chris: welcome to the sixth sense training!

Brick: permission for saying the name of the challenge is awesome!

Chris: allowed, but if you wish to win need more than compliments, soldier. So, I'm going to do this a little bit more interesting*throws them a pair of viewfinders*

Trent:*wearing it*I can't see anything!*shakes his arms*

Chris: that's the idea. You'll go in this obstacle course, and your senses will help you or not, go to your places!