1.9

Chapter 9:
THE PLAN

When Jaehyun decided to leave after much convincing from Jinae, she watched him walk away, his figure gradually disappearing into the distance

When Jaehyun decided to leave after much convincing from Jinae, she watched him walk away, his figure gradually disappearing into the distance. Taking a deep breath, she knew that their encounter would have consequences, but there was something thrilling about the possibility of escaping the suffocating grip of their parents.

With newfound determination, Jinae reached for her phone and dialled her brother's number. Mark answered after a few rings, his voice filled with curiosity. "Hey, Jinae. What's up?"

"Mark, "I need you to open the front door for me. I'm coming home right now," Jinae said, her voice filled with excitement.

There was a momentary silence before Mark responded, "What? Why? Is everything okay?"

Jinae hesitated for a moment, contemplating how much she should reveal to her brother. She decided it was time to trust him fully. "Mark, Jaehyun wants to help us escape from our parents. I can't explain everything right now, but we need to seize this opportunity. Please, trust me."

Mark's voice wavered with a mix of concern and curiosity. "Jinae, I trust you. I'll open the door for you. Just stay silent, okay?"

Tears welled up in Jinae's eyes as gratitude washed over her. "Thank you, Mark. I'll explain everything once I'm there. I love you."

"I love you too, Jinae. Be safe," Mark replied, his voice filled with unwavering support.

As Jinae approached her house, she saw Mark's silhouette through the curtain, eagerly waiting to open the front door. The familiar creak echoed through the hallway as Mark greeted her with a mix of worry and anticipation.

"Jinae, what's going on? What did he say?" Mark asked, his eyes searching hers for answers.

Jinae took a deep breath, leading Mark to her room. They sat down on her bed, their faces illuminated by the soft glow of the bedside lamp. "As you know, he's a powerful person who wants to help us escape from our parents' control," Jinae explained, her voice filled with a mixture of hope and uncertainty.

Mark's eyes widened with disbelief. "But how? What does he want from us?"

Jinae placed a comforting hand on Mark's shoulder. "He didn't ask for anything in return, Mark. He genuinely wants to help us because he believes we deserve better than to be stuck with them. He knows what we've been through, how our parents have treated us."

Mark's expression softened, his trust in Jinae shining through. "If you believe in him, Jinae, then I trust him too. But how do we proceed? What's the plan?"

Jinae smiled, relieved by her brother's unwavering support. "Jaehyun has connections and resources. He wants to help us disappear and start a new life where our parents can't reach us. He has a network of people who can provide us with new identities and ensure our safety."

Mark nodded, absorbing the information. "It sounds risky, but staying here is no longer an option. I've seen how much it has affected you, Jinae. We deserve a chance to live on our own terms."

Tears welled up in Jinae's eyes as she held her brother's hand tightly. "Mark, you've always been there for me, supporting me even when our parents didn't. We're going to make it out of here together, I promise."

As they embraced each other, a sense of hope and defiance filled the room. Jinae knew that their journey wouldn't be easy, but with her brother by her side and Jaehyun's support, they had a chance to break free from the chains that had bound them for so long.

 Jinae knew that their journey wouldn't be easy, but with her brother by her side and Jaehyun's support, they had a chance to break free from the chains that had bound them for so long

just a filler :)

ALSO I WENT TO MY FIRST EVER CONCERT AND IT WAS AMAZING AND SHE VIEWED MY IG STORY IM SO HAPPY?!?!?!