51 end

No one knows the consequences of becoming a zombie better than him.

Si Huaixi gave Pei Zhaozhou a deep nostalgic look, her bloodshot red eyes were full of reluctance, and she looked at each other calmly and deeply as if she had been deeply immortalized across time and eternity.

Then he ran away.

The tears overflowing from the corners of Pei Zhaozhou's eyes slipped to his cheeks, and he paused and followed Si Huaixi's escape direction involuntarily to catch up. He suddenly woke up and shouted, "Si Huaixi, stop for me!"

No matter how hard Pei Zhaozhou tried to chase after him, Si Huaixi's figure resolutely disappeared from sight.

If Si Huaixi is determined to escape, no one can catch him.

Pei Zhaozhou also knew that he just refused to give up, and ran in the direction that Si Huaixi had already left blankly and tirelessly.

He didn't know if the direction was wrong, but he was panicked, feeling that if he didn't catch up with Si Huaixi, he would completely leave his life.

Pei Zhaozhou called Hua Si Huaixi's name over and over again in the deserted wild.

-------------------------------------

The gloomy sky, with no warm light at all, made him completely cold.

"Where are you going?"

"Si Huaixi..."

Pei Zhaozhou's eyes were helpless and dazed, and one inadvertently fell to the ground.

The gravel on the stone pierced his palm, the skin was bloodshot, and he still didn't notice the pain. The sunlight that was obviously not dazzling made his eyes sting, and he shed tears. He still looked indomitably. Look for Si Huaixi's figure ahead.

Pei Zhaozhou got up and continued to look for it.

Little did he know that Pei Zhaozhou's **** breath attracted some things in the wild.

A zombie lizard emerged from the bushes and approached Pei Zhaozhou quietly.

Then--

When the zombie lizard was 20 meters away from Pei Zhaozhou, a silent attack penetrated the skull of the zombie lizard and died silently.

Si Huaixi, who was hiding behind the tree, had complex and obscure eyes, holding the right arm that had been turned into a half-gray-black zombie, and then disappeared.

When Chief Cao arrived, Pei Zhaozhou was already very embarrassed.

Chief Cao’s eyes are also suffering, but after almost thirty years of the last days, he has long been accustomed to his former companion becoming an enemy after being infected with the zombie virus.

Once infected with the zombie virus, it is irreversible, not to mention that it is the virus of the 11th-order zombie king.

Chief Cao sighed and persuaded: "Go back, Si Huaixi must want to be alone now and don't want to hurt us."

Pei Zhaozhou's pupils tightened, his throat choked and said: "No, it's just a zombie virus infection. There is definitely a chance that it can be cured. We even killed the zombie king. There is no reason for Si Huaixi to face death alone."

Chief Cao saw it was useless to persuade him. He also didn't want Si Huaixi to die, but this was a reality that could be changed.

He handed the spirit power crystal core of the Zombie King to Pei Zhaozhou, and said, "This is the spirit power crystal core of the Zombie King of Tier 11. There are no other spiritual power ability players except for the Sihuaixi base. Whoever uses it, keep it."