8

The rain stopped.

The cloudless blue sky was replaced by a high sun, with scorching light coming in directly from outside the house.

Pei Zhaozhou, who was sleeping until he was lying on his knees, had his hair burnt with wisps of white smoke, and his exposed ears were tanned like peaches ripening from top to bottom, tender and powdery.

The sound of his sleepy and comfortable breathing was still undulating in the air.

For Si Huaixi, who hadn't slept all night, it seemed to be a big cat with warm hair while basking in the sun.

The rain had stopped long ago, and he couldn't sleep all night after the trouble last night, but he was lazy and refused to wake up.

Si Huaixi sighed lightly, her sea-blue eyes looked erratic at the distant wilderness, and her mind could not help but think of the thrilling scene last night... Pei Zhaozhou's forbearing sweet gasp seemed to linger in her ears. Scratching his heart like a kitten.

Mingming Pei Zhaozhou still had a fever at the beginning, maybe it was too hot. In his dream, he thought of doing things with his girlfriend...

He was almost out of control by a man with a cold face and a handsome figure.

Si Huaixi covered her face and was ashamed of her concentration, turned her back to Pei Zhaozhou behind her red face, and her heart was full of sourness and bitterness.

If Pei Zhaozhou has a partner, there is nothing wrong with him. At least he is so delicate and fragile, and he is just an ordinary person who has no ability to worry about him. It is normal and reasonable to have one more person to take care of each other.

Pei Zhaozhou is not like him.

He had always been alone, his parents were also supernatural beings, but he was killed by zombies shortly after he was born.

Taking care of a baby that hasn't been long before is a hassle, not to mention this is the end of the world with material shortages, and those friends who were parents did not dare to take over his hot potato.

If it wasn't for the people of the base to think that his parents died for the base, it would be because of the accumulated credit and the supplies left by his parents that he was thrown to the orphanage.

In the orphanage, there are basically some children who have died or been abandoned. The youngest are five or six years old. After entering the orphanage, he became the youngest one.

Because he was the youngest, and his appearance was different, his unusual sea-blue eyes were pointed at by other children and said monsters.

He was inevitably bullied by some older children, stumbling and drinking thin porridge water. He grew up a little bit so high that he began to grow flesh, and it hurts to beat people with a small fist. It was his turn to beat back the bad food that robbed him of food. children.

Gradually, those bad kids didn't dare to provoke him easily and were afraid to exclude him, but there were also some kids who were also bullied who wanted to take refuge in him.

But he didn't want any of them, which was troublesome.

I thought things would go on step by step and wait until he was a teenager to be able to work for the base, but before he fully grew up, the base was almost destroyed, and the children in the orphanage who had bullied him and excluded him were gone.

The precarious end of the world is so cruel, even if it is a powerful supernatural person, there is no ability to guarantee that he will have a moment of death.