21

The corner of Zhou Fei's mouth crooked and he couldn't bother to tease the little black face. He got off the locomotive and smiled in kindness at Pei Zhaozhou: "Big brother, why are you here?"

Muttering in his heart, shouldn't this little black face find the big man and hold his thigh?

Zhou Fei was a little guilty and had to persuade him.

Team Hu, who is not persuaded, was beaten on the ground by a big man yesterday. When I went to the meeting this morning, my face was blue and swollen. Several people I knew came to ask who was beaten by Team Hu. Team Hu was not embarrassed to say I fell by myself.

Laughing to death, they are all old fried dough sticks, don't you know if they were injured or beaten?

Seeing the impression of Team Hu's face, it took a stone the size of a fist to swell like that.

You should know that the super skin is thick and thick. For Zhou Fei, the Hu team's skin is even thicker. It is definitely not something ordinary people can do to beat the Hu team like this.

Zhou Fei thought he had thin skin and couldn't take a punch.

Zhang Lu looked left and right, and asked suspiciously: "Zhou Fei, are you calling me?"

Unexpectedly, Zhou Fei would have a human-like day, so politely call his elder brother, if he really recognizes him as the eldest brother, as long as he is willing to apologize for the things he used to say about his little black face, it is not impossible for him to have a lot of it. , Forgive Zhou Fei for those mean words before.

Zhou Feileng glanced at him: "I didn't call you, little black face."

Crossed Zhang Lu and came to Pei Zhaozhou.

Zhou Fei stretched out his hand and said slickly and enthusiastically: "Big brother, I have met again. Meeting is fate. I haven't asked your name at the base gate last time. How do you call it?"

Pei Zhaozhou's eyes were a little subtle, and he was not comfortable with Zhou Fei's enthusiastic and frivolous attitude towards him, but last time Zhou Fei helped him get into the base early, which was a big help to him, but he didn't look bad.

"Pei Zhaozhou."

He took Zhou Fei's outstretched hand and held it for a few seconds before releasing it.

Zhou Fei's eyes narrowed with a smile: "It turned out to be Brother Pei. I just said that I would take you to familiarize yourself with the environment in the base. I am familiar with the trading area. If you have anything you want to buy, I will I can find a way to help you find it."

Before Pei Zhaozhou spoke, Zhang Lu angrily said: "No, I will take Brother Pei, you should roll as far as Zhou Fei!"

Zhou Fei didn't care about this little black face for the sake of Brother Pei.

But when Zhang Lu saw Zhou Fei's locomotive, he asked suspiciously, "Where did you get the locomotive, maybe you stole it."

Zhou Fei: "Steal a fart, you can't envy you little black face, I have my own network of contacts!"

Zhou Fei patted the locomotive next to him, like a big boy who was excited by the big players, his eyebrows were filled with pride, he raised his eyebrows and looked at Pei Zhaozhou and said, "Brother Pei, if you want, I can also borrow it. When you open it, you will return it to another friend of mine."

The fuselage is silver-gray, equipped with various metal accessories and chains. The sound of the motor shook the ground and the ground was shaking. The metallic luster cyberpunk-style locomotive looked very attractive. People passing by were constantly looking at it. One of the headlights is broken, but it doesn't matter if you can turn it on.