Si Huaixi's pupils quake, and the indifferent expression that mentioned Pei Zhaozhou instantly became sullen, and he gritted his teeth and said: "I won't let you succeed!"

"Who knows?" Chen Wen's eyes seemed to provoke carelessly, "I previously controlled Pei Zhaozhou next to you to assassinate you. It looks like you have failed now, but you are really relieved that you will get a zombie. Is the person the king controlled by his side?"

Si Huaixi was unswerving in the face of Chen Wen's provocation. He was confident in Pei Zhaozhou. Pei Zhaozhou had already informed him of all zombies' plans. How could he help him if Pei Zhaozhou was really controlled.

"It's useless, I believe Pei Zhaozhou, he is definitely not the kind of person who is easily controlled and succumbed by a zombie."

Si Huaixi said with firm eyes.

Pei Zhaozhou on the side of the communicator also listened to all of this, his eyes stunned.

Si Huaixi likes him?

How could this zombie's words be true...

But Si Huaixi did not deny it.

Pei Zhaozhou's ears were hot red, and the amber-platinum-gold eyes were filled with waves of water.

In the following words, Zhong Si Huaixi's trust in him without any doubts made him a little strange and happy. Touching the cold fingertips of the energy gun console, he felt a tingling heat, like being filled with the hot emotion in Si Huaixi's tone. Infected.

Chen Wen sneered at Si Huaixi's innocence and shouted: "I have sent zombies to catch the human being you like. If you have the ability, stop it!"

Si Huaixi panicked instantly, and intuitively judged that Chen Wen was not lying, which meant that Pei Zhaozhou might be in danger and wanted to contact Pei Zhaozhou through the communicator.

Unexpectedly, the communicator made a sound first.

"I'm fine, don't worry, the zombie who came to catch me was solved by me. If you fight with peace of mind, I will defend the Lucheng base."

Pei Zhaozhou's calm and moist voice seemed to have dissipated Si Huaixi's impatience.

Si Huaixi immediately breathed a sigh of relief, and concentrated on dealing with the biggest problem in front of him-Chen Wen, and ignored his nonsense that instigated discord.

Chen Wen noticed that Si Huaixi's restless mood calmed down in an instant, and frowned subtly.

This is abnormal. Yisi Huaixi's temperament will definitely not be as calm as it is now when he hears his disturbing words. Is there something wrong?

Enough accidents these days.

Chen Wen's red pupil drew a gloomy deep in the depths, using an ability to control the island that covered the sky and the sun and smashed it towards Si Huaixi.

Si Huaixi greeted him undaunted and broke open from the bottom of the island with one foot, hit Chen Wen across the island, and countless stones fell.

Chen Wen used the metallic ability to solidify into a hard iron plate to block it.

But even so the iron plate was kicked out of a deep depression by Si Huaixi abruptly.

The scene where the world's top superpowers and zombies are fighting is like destroying the world.

The surrounding terrain was greatly changed by the fighting.

This night.

Loud earthquakes all night, cracked mountains, earth shattered like spider webs, deep cracks like an abyss.