Jing Boshan responded: "Yes, the subordinates will make arrangements immediately."

Chen Wen suddenly thought about something and said, "Hold on, by the way, bring the person who lives with Si Huaixi. Since even the person who infected him with the zombie virus can be spared, Si Huaixi must take this person very seriously. Do you understand what happened..."

Chen Wen thought that Si Huaixi's eyes were looking at the person at the time. It was his feelings that zombies didn't understand, but even if he didn't understand, he could still use it.

Jing Boshan nodded knowingly, but his eyes flashed with disdain.

Chen Wen, the sinister and cunning zombie, even thought the zombies despicable, but he wanted the hostages to blackmail Si Huaixi, so he just couldn't let his tricks succeed.

Jing Boshan said: "The subordinate immediately sent someone to arrest that person!"

Chen Wen rubbed his chin with his fingers, looked at Jing Boshan with an understatement, and smiled without speaking.

It made Jing Boshan secretly startled to think that something aroused Chen Wen's suspicion, and couldn't help but lower his head to the ground.

Chen Wencai slowly said, "I am afraid that I am too busy to let you do so many things. Let Lai Hong help you."

Although a zombie robbed him of his business, Jing Boshan calmed down.

The zombie named Lai Hong didn't join Chen Wen's team with him. He had very little contact with each other. The reason why Chen Wen allowed such a zombie to accept what he did was just because of his suspicion.

For Jing Boshan, one more zombie has become troublesome, but it is better than Chen Wen's discovery of his secret betrayal, and he immediately replied respectfully.

"Yes, the subordinates will deliver the task later, and the address information about that person will also be handed over to Lai Hong."

Chen Wen nodded, then looked at the tall bald-headed zombie standing on the other side, and instructed: "Catch alive, don't kill people, it's useful to live."

The tall zombie with a bald head standing aside immediately said coarsely: "Subordinates take orders."

-------------------------------------

"Prepare for a large number of zombies to attack, and all affairs of the base will be suspended first, and the next zombie crisis will be dealt with with the highest state of alert during the war."

Si Huaixi's words left all the people at the table shocked.

Suddenly I was asked to say that there was some urgent matter to be announced, and immediately announced such a sensational news, everyone who came to the meeting was a little at a loss.

"Commander, where did this news come from? How come I don't know at all?" said one of the superpower captains, and turned his gaze to Chief Cao.

"Chief Cao, is this news true? Our transport team is ready to leave the day after tomorrow, and Captain Zhang eagerly left one day early. If the news of the zombie attack is true, then we don't have to recall all the base abilities. In addition, there is also the distribution of combat weapons to civilians."

Chief Cao shook his lips twice, thinking about how their search for zombies these days would attract the attention of the zombies. It is estimated that this is the revenge of the zombies.

As for the news that the zombies would come, he also knew just now, but it did not prevent him from trusting Si Huaixi.

Chief Cao thought for a moment, and decisively said: "Follow the arrangement of the commander's command, and be prepared for all battles before the zombies arrive!"