I have lived a long time as a zombie, but the fun of being a human is completely gone, and all the senses have become numb and cold-blooded.

It's really cold-blooded.

Even the reproductive organs are cold.

Chen Wen has not had **** for thirty years.

Whenever seeing those young men swaying their energy and youth unscrupulously, Chen Wen, as a zombie who has lost all sexual interest, is so jealous that he just wants to tear them apart!

What's more, it is that kind of mental power young male supernatural person!

Chen Wen became more and more anxious to get Si Huaixi... He was about to be moved by the beautiful mental power crystal nucleus in the young brain, and intuitively told him that Si Huaixi's mental power crystal nucleus would be more than any usual one. Attractive, as long as he swallows his power level, he can reach a big level.

It was an unprecedented talent with mental power, and the mental power nucleus in his mind was also a rare temptation that had never been seen before.

Chen Wen thought he was one class higher than Si Huaixi, and he directly attacked Si Huaixi with full confidence, and he didn't even bring many zombies with his subordinates.

But he didn't expect that just when he thought he could kill Si Huaixi to relax his vigilance, Si Huaixi counterattacked his mental power crystal cores to be cracked.

It's impossible to replace a rank 10 ability player to defeat him, a rank 11 zombie king, but Si Huaixi did this incredible thing...

If he hadn't let the zombies' subordinates blew up and blocked Si Huaixi's pursuit in the end, I'm afraid he wouldn't be able to escape.

After that, Chen Wen hid in a secret base he built to survive, fearing that his serious injury would cause backlash from the zombies, so he didn't dare to tell any of his subordinates.

In order to repair the cracks in the crystal nucleus, Chen Wen swallowed a lot of mental power crystal nuclei, and the energy of the crystal nucleus that could be absorbed was still not enough to crack and leak much.

If the crystal core cracks completely, even the extremely tenacious zombies will die sooner or later.

In desperation, Chen Wen had to swallow the crystal nuclei of other attributes, but the method he swallowed was different from that of others.

Zombies, supernatural beings, and crystal nuclei are inextricably linked to each other. Crystal nucleus energy exists between zombies and supernatural beings. To a certain extent, zombies and supernatural beings are also closely related.

Chen Wen made a decision after a long study of these.

He operated on his brain and stuffed a water-based crystal nucleus, an earth-based crystal nucleus, and a gold-based crystal nucleus into his brain. These three crystal nuclei can achieve a delicate balance with the broken mental power crystal nucleus.

Because of a blessing in disguise, his strength is several times stronger than crystal nucleus fragmentation, becoming the only zombie king with four abilities!

After becoming stronger, Chen Wen became increasingly eager to obtain Si Huaixi's spiritual power crystal nucleus.

It's just that the fear of death of being shattered crystal nucleus is still deeply engraved in Chen Wen's heart. He who was almost killed once did not dare to act rashly, pretending to be a human being hidden in the base and monitoring Si Huaixi, trying to discover his weakness. , Wait until the time is right to do it.