A steadfast coldness flashed in Si Huaixi's eyes, and he would never let the zombies succeed.

-------------------------------------

prison.

The female zombie was taken by Si Huaixi and others to a closed house for interrogation.

There were only four people in the secret room, Si Huaixi, Pei Zhaozhou, You Xiaolin, and Chief Cao.

Because the matter of the zombies must not be revealed, the only people with supernatural powers, You Xiaolin, who exposed the secrets of the zombies, and Chief Cao, who has always been together with a wife and children at home, can be trusted by Si Huaixi.

Three zombies that You Xiaolin knew died and two, and only this female zombie was left, and there are more zombies hidden in the base that I can’t know. The only clue is the female zombies, and I hope to find out the command. Behind the scenes of the female zombies.

"I won't say anything, you humans give up your heart!"

Xu Manyi glared fiercely at the human being in front of him, and was already terrified under the surface of his sensuality.

She couldn't think of her being a Tier 10 high-level zombie. She was caught by the famous commander of the base as soon as she met him. She was arrested here without a chance to shoot. No wonder the boss has always been afraid of this mental power. Don't dare to make a move.

Now she was **** and couldn't move, let alone escaped in front of Si Huaixi. It can be said that if the boss and other zombies did not come to save her, she would not be able to escape by a zombie.

Chief Cao's eyes were stern, and he used his full strength to drive the lightning power to hit Xu Manyi's body with a whip. In an instant, Xu Manyi let out a muffled grunt, and another scar scorched by lightning appeared on his skin that was not completely burned.

Chief Cao still kept his hands, while thunder whip lashed at the **** zombies in front of him, while torturing with angrily eyes: "When are zombies still called righteousness? If you don't say anything, you will be beaten to death!"

Xu Manyi felt resentment, Yu Guang was wary of the indifferent Si Huaixi on the side, and faced Cao's leader with a small level 8 thunder system, and laughed mockingly.

"You can't kill me. This little thunder arc can only bring me a small injury, and it will be healed in a while. On the contrary, as a zombie, I want to persuade you humans to surrender as soon as possible with a Tier 10 ability. Do you think you can beat us zombies? Tier 10 zombies are relatively few in our group. The number of zombies is eighty times that of humans, and the number of zombies of Tier 10 or even 11 can also be 80 times that of humans!"

Chief Cao was surprised. He didn't understand what the female zombie was talking about. When did they have a Tier 10 ability in their base?

When he was called by Si Huaixi, he only said that he had confidential things to say. When he learned that there were zombies disguised as supernatural beings or ordinary people sneaking into the base, Chief Cao couldn't believe it at that time.

But when he saw the talking female zombie, Chief Cao had to believe it.

Thinking of zombies hiding beside them, wouldn't it be dangerous to know that his daughter-in-law and children are in the base!

Chief Cao was frightened and angry, with a trace of fear.

I discussed with Si Huaixi and made the same decision, blocked the news of this zombie, and came to the prison secret room to torture this cannibal zombie in human skin!