You Xiaolin's steadfast look of hatred and her care for Zi Ding.

It reminded him of him and Pei Zhaozhou, inexplicably persuaded Si Huaixi.

Coupled with You Xiaolin's firm confession, Si Huaixi had more patience to wait for what happened behind the scenes.

Back to Pei Zhaozhou, when he heard that he suddenly wanted one more person, he thought it was because his experiment was short of manpower.

Si Huaixi agreed without thinking, "Yes, who do you want to find?"

Pei Zhaozhou's amber golden eyes drew a dark glow, and his thin lips opened and closed: "You Xiaolin."

Si Huaixi's heart jumped, her calm eyes suddenly changed, and she said, "No!"

Pei Zhaozhou said indifferently: "Why not?"

why not? !

Is this still explained by him? ! Didn't Pei Zhaozhou know that You Xiaolin is a dangerous female supernatural person whose identity has not yet been identified, and she was injured just after a fight with her!

The incident did not immediately delay You Xiaolin's arrest and investigation, but it does not mean that Si Huaixi would allow a source of danger to approach Pei Zhaozhou!

Si Huaixi's face changed unpredictably, hesitated again and again before suppressing the anxiety in his heart, and asked in a low and slow voice: "Why are you suddenly looking for You Xiaolin? Can't it be another person?"

Pei Zhaozhou threw out a comment: "I need her wood power to give birth to enough plants to make me the raw materials for energy stabilizers."

In fact, Si Huaixi didn't know what he was thinking.

Si Huaixi frowned, and replied: "For another person, you want a wood superpower, I can find other suitable ones for you."

Pei Zhaozhou squinted his golden amber eyes, and said coldly, "Give it or not?"

I have never seen Pei Zhaozhou be so emotional. I have to look for that dangerous supernatural person. If I don't give it, I still have a face like Pei Maomao who is going to be angry and shameless.

Si Huaixi frowned vigorously, so sad that he wanted to light a cigarette, and fiercely pinched Pei Maomao's stinky face.

Si Huaixi's eyes were helpless, and she gritted her teeth and said: "No! If you want her to use the wood power to instigate plants, I can order her to finish it, and then send the plant raw materials over."

got rejected.

Pei Zhaozhou glanced at Si Huaixi in an unhappy mood, making him feel straightforward.

However, Si Huaixi felt very uncomfortable when he thought of putting an unidentified power person by Pei Zhaozhou's side, and immediately became firm and refused to agree.

As long as he doesn't agree, the people at the base can't release people to Pei Zhaozhou.

Pei Zhaozhou didn't continue to speak, and turned away coldly.

Si Huaixi breathed a sigh of relief at once, and this incident passed.

But when Pei Zhaozhou returned to the laboratory, Si Huaixi realized that things were not that simple.

-------------------------------------

laboratory.

The huge glass container is in the most conspicuous position in the center. The adjusted energy stabilizer almost fills the entire glass container. The fluorescent green solution flows, and from time to time there is an arc of light flying by fireflies, like a vibrant light green galaxy. .