The clothes Si Huaixi gave in my hand were like hot potato, and I had to wear it...

Pei Zhaozhou closed his eyes tightly and lifted it hard, his white toes curled up shyly, and his nails were blushing.

The slender big white legs were put on dark blue shorts. The original loose shorts were fully supported by the tight and full buttocks. When they were pulled up, they were a bit shorter, almost reaching the base of the thighs.

This is the shorts Si Huaixi found most like close-fitting clothes, but the material of the shorts is a bit rough, not as comfortable and relaxed as the close-fitting clothes.

As I walked, the rough material made the roots of my thighs red.

What's more tormenting is that you have to put on an extra pair of trousers!

When Pei Zhaozhou walked out of the room, his face was no longer red, and what followed was a strong sense of impropriety as the pair of pants rubbed the delicate skin.

Pei Zhaozhou pressed his lower lip tightly, his face gloomy.

Due to the elastic band around the shorts, it is a circle larger than normal underwear. Wearing one more pair of pants, his waist looks a little fatter, and his thighs seem to be bound by two thick quilts. They are stuffy and stuffy. It's hot, and it's especially awkward to walk.

Looking at Si Huaixi who was the instigator on the side, her amber gold eyes became a little bit sad and slightly angry.

Compared with Pei Zhaozhou's unhappy mood here.

When Si Huaixi saw Pei Zhaozhou who was neatly dressed, he relaxed, and finally had the mind to talk about other things.

"I have found someone here in the laboratory and prepared, and I can take you there tomorrow. In the research institute of the base, you may meet several old professors from the research institute. They have rich research fields in their respective fields. In terms of experience and personality, they are also easy to get along with. If you run into trouble, you can go to them for help..."

Pei Zhaozhou recalled explaining the principle of the energy gun to Professor Hu and other professors in the institute, and enthusiastically called his teacher for the night, almost pulling him to study until late at night and refused to let him go fanatical attitude...

A black line appeared on the forehead  ̄□ ̄||.

I'm afraid the character is very easy to get along with, the enthusiasm that almost made him unable to return.

Pei Zhaozhou looked serious and cautious: "Well, they are good people, but if you get into trouble, I'd better try to solve it by myself."

Si Huaixi was slightly surprised: "Oh, do you know the old professor and them?"

Pei Zhaozhou nodded: "I encountered it by accident in the trading area."

Si Huaixi had doubts in his eyes: "Where did you go?"

Because of the shortage of supplies in the last days, the trading area is equivalent to a small market, which is convenient for the residents of Lucheng base and a small number of vendors who come outside to sell and exchange goods.

Maybe Pei Zhaozhou has something to buy, but...

Si Huaixi thought about it for a moment, and determined that his Pei Maomao might have broken in by mistake.

After all, entering the house is so concise that it is the same as when he first picked him up, even without spare clothes.

Pei Zhaozhou: "Zhang Lu, who I met in the observation room, took me there, and I also met a superpower from the base..."