It seems to be really thirsty.

Si Huaixi watched intently like this, with sea-blue eyes with inexplicable relief, watching Pei Zhaozhou drunk almost without moving, and then continued to feed biscuits and other food.

He probably didn't even expect that one day he would watch a man eat something, and he couldn't look away from watching it with relish, just like watching a video of his cat eating, he could watch a silly master for hours without turning his eyes.

When he was half full, Pei Zhaozhou suddenly realized that he seemed to have eaten too much, and blushed and refused Si Huaixi's next feeding.

Si Huaixi, who was rejected, didn't care, and ate the remaining half of the ham in a circle. The wrapping paper was so clean that there was no mince.

The rule of the last days-no food is wasted.

Pei Zhaozhou was stunned and watched Si Huaixi eat the leftover ham in twos or twos. His calm and calm expression didn't think there was any problem at all.

But they are all men, and he is even the alpha among men, and he doesn't mind this little thing, just...somewhat surprised.

Si Huaixi looked up at Pei Maomao's stunned expression, then looked down at the clean ham, and suddenly said, "Did I eat the ham you want to eat?"

It is said that cats before the end of the world will hide delicious foods as food reserves, and then pick them out when they are hungry.

Did he eat the cat's food reserve?

Should I leave some for him?

Si Huaixi was slightly troubled.

Pei Zhaozhou shook his head, took out a handful of metallic firearms from the cold black and gray protective clothing, handed it to Si Huaixi firmly with his eyes, and said, "This is for you."

Si Huaixi glanced at the gun Pei Zhaozhou handed him. He didn't intend to accept it, but was attracted by the unique metal gun.

The metal gun is completely integrated and there is no trace of splicing. The muzzle has no traces of wear from bullets. The body of the gun is slender.

He became very curious about this gun that had never been seen in the last days, and subconsciously explored it with mental power. The result was very surprising to him...

There are no bullets in the metal gun.

The bullet position is replaced by a mass of high-energy energy.

This is an energy gun.

The stored energy is vaguely estimated to be able to break through the defenses of zombies and zombie beasts below level 6, and above level 6, both abilities and zombies will break through to a new stage, and their defenses and abilities will reach advanced levels. The energy gun failed.

Researchers in the capital of China divided the abilities of supernaturalists and zombies into 12 levels.

Levels 1~3 are the primary power level. The newly awakened power cannot accurately control the power in the body. Usually it is good to have a small flame and a small water ball. The battery life is low, the power consumption is fast, and the power is small. It's not as effective as an ordinary person holding a weapon, and it is this stage where the most capable person will die.

4~6 is the intermediate ability level, and the ability person can start to master the ability.

Levels 7 to 9 are advanced power levels. Every level of power breakthrough is an arduous challenge. A little carelessness may cause the breakthrough to fail. The power riots in the body and die, and the zombie crystals required for each level breakthrough Not a minority.