(You told me that marrying me is a punishment for you, you told me not to expect anything from you or this marriage, and now you are saying that you were angry. You can not say anything in anger, and expect me to forget all of that and do whatever pleases you.)

"Main apki choice nahi na? Toh ab aap apne khayalaat na badle. Mujh jaisi bad-aqal, bewaqoof larki apki ideal nahi. Toh ab kyu aisi baatein kar rahe hain?"

(I am not your choice right? Then do no change your opinion now. A foolish girl like me is not your ideals right, then why are you talking like that?)

"Tumhe apni hi kehni hai ya meri bhi sunogi?" Stepping forward, Hayder asked in a demanding voice.

(Will you listen to me or not?)

Hyra quickly stepped back. "Hamesha apki hi toh suni hai. Ab mujhe kuch nahi sunna." Hyra's words not only shocked Hayder, but her own self too. When did she become this courage to speak in front of him. She could never utter a word in his presence, but here, she was arguing with him.

(I've only listened to you, now I don't wanna hear anything.)

She was about to walk away when Hayder held her writs and pulled her to him, her back crashed into his chest. "Aj bhi meri sunni hogi tumhe." He told her in a low voice.

(You have to listen to me today too.)

"Chorhe mujhe. Aap bohot bure hain..." She struggled to free herself from his grip.

(Leave me. You are very bad...)

Before either of them could say anything further, a knock on the door came. Which startled both of them. Hyra took advantage of his shock state, and slipped away from his arms, and went to open the door. It was Kubra on the door.

"Woh Dawar bhai aur Laraib bhai aye hain, bula rahe the." Kubra was embarrassed for knocking on the door and interrupting them.

(Dawar bhai and Laraib bhabhi are here, he was calling you.)

Hyra nodded her head and left the room to meet Dawar and Laraib. After he moved, Dawar usually comes to meet them in the evening, but this was the first time Laraib came.

They both came here to tell everyone the good news. Laraib is expecting. Everyone was so happy with this. Hyra completely forgot about her and Hayder's conversation in the room, as she was excitedly talking to Uswa and discussing how much they would spoil the little one. After all, they would become fuppi.

Hayder didn't get a chance to talk to her again, she was distant, and when they returned to their room to sleep. Without a word, she went to lay on the sofa and covered her face with blanket.

•••

Azma Randhawa called Hanif Mirza to know if they are coming to their house on Sunday, she wanted Kubra to come there too so that Sarim and her could talk to each other. And once again, Sarim Randhawa's proposal was getting discussed in the house. Even Rabia and Arzoo were in the favour of Sarim Randhawa. Asiya Begum suggested Hyra to talk to Hayder and make him change his mind. On which she surrendered her hands.

•••

"Ek rishta hi toh mana hua hai. Sab itna kya soch rahe hain." Kubra has now become irritated by Sarim's name. Why does everyone keep talking about him. This is not the first proposal which she received, and this is not the first time Hayder rejected someone without even meeting him, why are they making huge deal out of it?