Battle against the Sathar'i

Start from the beginning

''Two full batallions and a few platoons are stationed in eastern vassal states, mother.'' Daena told her mother as they walked back to the base. ''Naruto's mind controlling powers have made the populations loyal to us. There is no chance of a rebellion and they, the subserviant peoples, are building fortifications, underground rails and trains and growing crops for the eventual eastern conquests. We also brought back home a few 'presents' to aid Magog, mother. Three ninja clans, very prestigious and powerful ones from the Hidden Leaf with the entire population of an all female ninja village and 7,000 fanatic mercenaries of the Speculum Lunae. Not to mention hundreds of fertile women to be used as breeding stock and large sums of cash and food. Naruto here has the best medic in the east who is also currently the strongest kunoichi as his mindless servant. With our great technological progress in the field of medicine, she can make it greater.''

''Isn't that just excellent, Grand General? Some of our nation's problems solved just like that.'' Rhaella exclaimed. ''Our plans for Operation: Abyssal Rise just went better than initially planned.''

''Agreed. The chance of success has increased to about... maybe 12% with this. If prince Naruto's abilities hold upto prince Daemon's at full power, than 15%. Either way, Magog is winning this war.'' Grand General Rukossovsky said.

''Good, general. Come, my children. I hope you're all hungry as I had ordered a feast to be made in honor of Naruto's coming.'' Rhaella told her children and Naruto and they got on a helicopter and headed for the Blackfyre castle of Angband.

(castle of Angband)

Naruto was introduced to more members of the Blackfyre family and met some high ranking military leaders. After that, he and his two cousins were in the dining hall to eat. Naruto enjoyed the western food and filled his empty stomach. As he was eating his dessert, Rhaella came in with a paper.

''It's done.'' Rhaella simply said. ''As your last living direct family member, I have taken the task of adopting you, Naruto. From now on, you are officially Konstantine Blackfyre, a prince of Magog.''

''Thank you, aunt Rhaella.'' Naruto was grateful for this and his cousins rejoiced at this. Now, Naruto was an official brother to Daemon and Daena and a true Blackfyre.
______________________________________

     -sorcerer's temple, Konstantia-

''It is an honor to meet you, my prince and princess.'' said the chief priestess of the magic cult that worshipped King Enoch and his descendants. They were holders of knowledge regarding pre flood magic and were skilled in both rune and blood magics. ''What can your humble servants do for you?''

''Care to do the talking?'' Daena asked Naruto.

''Fine.'' Naruto muttered. ''Obviously, you have heard of how the eastern expedition fleet has brought back many thousands of people back from the east. Rune and blood magic had been revived to some extent by the Uzumaki clan before their downfall. They were notorious for their slave trade and unethical experiments that are similar to bio-engineering. They were able to make people age faster and age slower though it was very, very difficult and often came with high costs.''

''Yes. We are aware.'' the chief priestess replied. ''Lord Madara had came to the west with a few slaves having high affinity to canines and some of them red heads. He had raided the Uzumaki home and stole slaves, techniques and even enslaved a few Uzumaki. He brought them here to Magog where we were free to do with them as we pleased. We combined the knowledge of our predecessors and the Uzumaki to reach new heights, my prince. Then, those dog people were then used for experimentation. The attack dog brigades of Magog are the descendants of those experiments.''

''Yes. I know that. Daena told me.'' Naruto said. ''My aunt, the queen regent, has ordered that you and your followers use your arts on the people we've brought back. Make the Haruno women more fertile, age slower, increase the time for baby development and make said babies grow at a faster rate. The Inuzuka and Hyuga dna is to be combined to make one subserviant slave race. The higher ups of Magog wish that the Harunos too can reproduce this new generation.''